Reply to Thread

Thread: CEO Turntable.fm channel

CEO Turntable.fm channel

Since there's been quite a lot of talk about music both in game and out, I figured a turntable.fm channel would be fun to listen to while playing the game.

For those of you who don't know what it is, turntable.fm is a music playing website in which different people can DJ the same room. People in the room can vote if they like a song or not, and if it's voted down it doesn't get played any more. You can search for songs to play from the website's database or upload your own. I personally have my computer on almost all the time so I will most likely just leave the songs I have on my list on.

Anyways, if anyone is interested, the link is http://turntable.fm/4e50b95514169c03032502cc
    I believe you currently have to have a facebook account to log into it, so... sorry if you don't

Edit: As a note, you can change your display name on the website if you don't want it showing your real name from facebook.
    Last edited by Cenzton; 08-20-11 at 10:22 pm.
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

Reply to Thread