Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Resource Calculator with Production Overview...

World
    Zeus

Thumbs up Great Production Spreadsheet

Graywolf, this is AWESOME!!! I've had a lot of questions about production and I believe this will answer most of those questions....THX

World
    Ares
    What version of Excell was it created for? I can convert it to 2003 but not all features work with the converted sheet.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    does someone have this downloaded or is there anyway it could be made as a download for those of us who can't sync up with skydrive? if anyone has a copy of this file they can send me please message me and I will give you my email! thanks!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    did the location for this changed? I cannot seem to get to the file.

Thanks

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    When I try to open the blank resource calc I get:

We're sorry. We can't open the workbook in the browser because it uses these unsupported features:

• Sheet protection
    Do you want to open the file in Excel instead?

then doesn't let me open in excel.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This resource is great, but it's incorrect for some things at this point and I wish I could fix it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Does Greywolf still play? Does anyone know the password to unprotect the sheet? This is an amazing tool, I've used it for years. I haven't used it much in the last year or two because there have been new buildings and there's not a way to choose a buff (x2, x3, etc). I'd love to be able to edit it and use more fully.

World
    Ares
    What I did Thumbo was I downloaded it to my computer. If you open the resource calc from the link, click the 3 dots and then click Download. Another way is you can do Open in Excel, then do save as to save to your computer. Once you have a local copy saved, you can then unprotect sheets and use it for yourself. You can even edit it if you want. I did this when I was determining if converting over my wheat production to improved farms would be good idea.

Guild Leader

Reply to Thread