Reply to Thread

Thread: Users able to close their account?

Users able to close their account?

Is it possible for a user to close their account and reopen it? I was hoping for a wipe at the end of beta as were a lot of people. I'm going to poke around and see if it's possible.

*Edit* I can't find a way to nuke my account. I'd really like to start over. I wouldn't even care if I lost all the gems I won from events when the beta is done.

*Edit* Also, this IS NOT a rage post. I'm honestly trying to start over. This isn't a thread meant to garner flame posts, so please refrain from doing so. I'm also not willing to discuss destroying buildings and rebuilding them elsewhere, because it's not as simple as that. There are other things to take into consideration. It's been suggested that there may be other servers and to start up on a new server when it launches. This is a valid suggestion and one that I'm considering.
    Last edited by Tapewormz; 08-26-11 at 09:34 am.
    I'm the keeper of the cheese, and you're the lemon merchant... and he knows it! That's why he's going to kill us! Hurry man, lets get out of here before he lets loose the marmosetes!

It would be nice if they offered an option to restart with any gem purchase being credited back. While some people do not want a full wipe, others would enjoy a fresh new start to correct the mistakes made early on.

World
    Zeus
    Hey Tapewormz,

Have you tried posting a request to support?

I'm with you on this one. A start over feature is a plus for this type of game. I can see how players can get bored and just like what adolia indicated, may enjoy a fresh new start. With more players staying on, the more fun for all.

Cool Beans!

Recruit
    I think a lot of companies are not allowing people to delete accounts because it artificially inflates their registered user count when you have to start a new account to start over.

Perhaps if you leave for a specific amount of time like a year and don't use your account it will auto-close
    "Even old wolfmen fear the Bloodmoon, beware the Bloodmoon."

If you contact support they can enable you to delete your account but, support will never actually delete any thing for you. After deleting your account you would probably have to resign up however.

Reply to Thread