Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: No Wipe? (Please reconsider)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmoon View Post
    The votes are in and the tribe has spoken, so that is all. Once again the world is safe because Democracy has ruled and the people are united in voice.
    "So say we all."
    You really should look up the meaning of the word "all".
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    It's simple enough to move to the new server, and before going ask the Ubi_techs to let you keep your screen name so you can and start over if that is what you prefer.
    You can't be on multiple servers with a single account. : / I'm just hoping I can be reset back to day 1 and join the new server.
    I'm the keeper of the cheese, and you're the lemon merchant... and he knows it! That's why he's going to kill us! Hurry man, lets get out of here before he lets loose the marmosetes!

I'd like to see a wipe myself, but I guess it'd be alright to just stay where I'm at also.

I thought the decision was already made, so why are we rehashing this all over again? If we don't like the out come of a vote we just continue to bug everyone till the vote changes.

Recruit
    I wonder if after a wipe, most of remaining players would be non-paying players (as in players who don't purchase gems)

World
    Zeus

It's Unfair!

Wipe, no wipe, it's fair to some and unfair to others. Since the primary job of game developers is to give me, the customer, the best experience my money can buy.
    I suggest a compromise. Allow a modification to give us the option to move our buildings for free. Then after everyone gets that chance, charge gems to move buildings.
    Allow us to wipe if we want.
    It's mostly about trying to be fair to everyone. Yet, as we know, nothing is ever fair to everybody.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Assassin View Post
    I thought the decision was already made, so why are we rehashing this all over again? If we don't like the out come of a vote we just continue to bug everyone till the vote changes.
    Wait, I thought that's how American presidential elections were held?

I highly doubt there will be a wipe considering the gem shop has just opened.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Mistapink View Post
    I highly doubt there will be a wipe considering the gem shop has just opened.
    What does that have to do with anything?

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRoy View Post
    Wipe, no wipe, it's fair to some and unfair to others. Since the primary job of game developers is to give me, the customer, the best experience my money can buy.
    I suggest a compromise. Allow a modification to give us the option to move our buildings for free. Then after everyone gets that chance, charge gems to move buildings.
    Allow us to wipe if we want.
    It's mostly about trying to be fair to everyone. Yet, as we know, nothing is ever fair to everybody.
    Yes SirRoy. We can, however, make it fair for the majority.
    Unless CEO is incapable of at least doubling the player base once it goes live, a no-wipe will infact be unfair for the majority of the players.

Reply to Thread