Reply to Thread

Thread: Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia up for preorder on UbiWorkshop

World
    Zeus

Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia up for preorder on UbiWorkshop

Just In case we have some Assassins Creed fans who want a little more information on the Assassin's Creed universe, this is what you want.

Enter the world of Assassin’s Creed with this official comprehensive guide of the AC universe. A must have for fans new to the game world as well as those who have been fascinated with the series since day one, this encyclopedia features new up-to-date information on various characters and organizations, as well as amazing artwork which is a trademark of the brand.

- A detailed look at all the stories unfurling within the AC universe
    - Profiles of major characters and supporting characters
    - The history of the Templars and the Assassins
    - Covering all canon elements of the Assassin’s Creed universe, including comic books, novels, Facebook Legacy game, etc.
    And more!

The “Cartes Blanches” will feature art created by talented fans and industry professionals which explores the many possibilities and “what ifs” typical of the AC universe.

It will cost US$34.95.

http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassi...white-edition/

*drools* FFVII has always been my vote for best game ever, and probly always will but the Assassins Creed series has officially become my #1 fav game series of all time in a very short amount of time. Gameplay, storyline, art/cg/graphics, Ubisoft leaves no stone unturned and any gamer can appreciate this series even if its not their style that they would normally play. I can't say enough about it and I will be pre ordering Revelations which is due to release in november
    Honey Badger

MrGrimm suggestively selling now?

Reply to Thread