Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dev's Diary: A peek at the future

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
    Perhaps this has already been mentioned, but it would be useful if you could add a countdown timer for buffs.
    this would be VERY nice to have.

World
    Zeus
    Can we grow christmas tree fields and get little gift boxes to trade? Or maybe little santas?

Recruit
    Is there an update on the contents of the next patch?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Would just like to say I am enjoying this game. I have been looking for a strategy game that doesn't involve mandatory pvp, as I just like building/improving areas. I know you plan on implementing pvp in the future though. I would like to ask if you would consider making pvp optional. That is those who wish to participate can and those who don't do not have to put up with credit card/multiple account warriors wiping out their hard work day after day. I played evony for awhile until it became clear that several of the players had multiple accounts. These folks literally "game" the system and joyfully make it miserable for those who try to play by the rules. They are nothing more then schoolyard bullies who's sole purpose is to inflate their ego's at others expense. Making pvp optional would alleviate many from just giving up and moving on, I will most likely spend a bit for diamonds only if I know that I will be able to keep what I have built with them. Otherwise forget it.
    Again thank you for making this game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    wyndy, odds are PVP is completely optional, because your guy has to 'find wild zone' in which is going to be pvp area and you'll have to be at a certain level just to obtain that and then on top of that just like an adventure you can do it whenever you want, or not at all.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Great job Soccer Guy!

Recruit
    How about making some specialize generals like one that gives +1000 health to archer units...etc....

Thanks

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
    Perhaps this has already been mentioned, but it would be useful if you could add a countdown timer for buffs.
    Really agree with thi8s - esp. for friends' buffs cos sometimes you log in and actually have no clue how long it will last!

Please please please change the iron mine system, they are way too costly to build and tale too long to find, far too much of my time playing this game is spent refilling deposits and such instead of more important stuff like improving my guild. If you could make a building like a silo for mines It would be really cool, great game btw

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader2012 View Post
    Please please please change the iron mine system, they are way too costly to build and tale too long to find, far too much of my time playing this game is spent refilling deposits and such instead of more important stuff like improving my guild. If you could make a building like a silo for mines It would be really cool, great game btw
    I have more of a problem with gold mines, but then again, i think its meant to be like that, I also think the iron mines are fine.