Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 229 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    The Deathreaper general we got for Halloween needs new graphics. I suggest something along the following lines.

When deathreaper arrives at the target camp, he should float over it for a moment, swipe his sickle, and from the sickle spreads a black wave that darkens the area or even the camp graphics. Making it look like the camp is ill or diseased.

Spots of black or green on the camp slowly moving during the battle would be good too.

Even better, the "illness" graphics could be more or less intense/widespread depending on how the battle is going.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Building upgrade costs

Tier 1: Too expensive
    Tier 2: Slightly too expensive
    Tier 3: About right
    Tier 4: too Cheap

I think Tier 1 building upgrade costs are too expensive because low level players do not have access to gold coin production or granite farming(via adventures), therefore I think that the upgrades at this tier of building should require stone/fir wood for 2,&3 while 4&5 require marble/hardwood, additionally upper level players(43+) appear to have very few of these tier buildings because their building licenses are more economically used in other tier's of building.

Tier 2 buildings are slightly too expensive in that gold coins and granite are hard to come by, however the use of some gold is ok because it is accessible, via trade, if not easily so(no production available). So upgrades at this tier should generally cost fir/stone for level 2, marble/hardwood level 3 & 4, gold coins for level 5. Granite costs at this level of building are excessive with the exception of bread and weapon production at level 5 and therefor gold coin cost at level 4.

Additionally it has never made sense to me that it takes copper ore(refined into tools) to upgrade copper mines and get more copper ore

Tier 3 is approximately correct in my estimation, if anything maybe a little low on upgrade costs, however I haven't gone beyond level 3 in any of the buildings yet. to level 5 could be exorbitant, however given the other building cost growth curves I doubt it.

Finally I think Tier 4 is too cheap, as the pinnacle of your settlers building each upgrade should feel like you worked weeks and/or months to attain it, however admittedly all of what the buildings in Tier 4 produce can be acquired through trade or adventuring so it's possible if the costs were higher no one would bother upgrading them.

As a final point if changes were made to the costs of upgrades players that have put in alot of time could feel dis-enfranchised. In order to help them feel like they are not getting the short end of the stick, I would suggest a "refund" system(read this is where the devs come into play). In this system after the patch is released players with upgraded buildings can pay the difference in resources to gain back the materials that they had invested in lower level buildings. The upgrade icon would say "You will gain: Level___,___Fir wood,___Stone,___Hardwood,___Marble,___gold coins,___Granite,___Exotic Wood" and "This Upgrade will cost you ___Fir wood,___Stone,___Hardwood,___Marble,___gold coins,___Granite,___Exotic Wood" Naturally null values would not be displayed. As an additional cost all production in the building would stop for 24h while the settlers are digging up their granite foundations and taking out their gold guilt ceilings(in the fir wood choppers)

Varoon

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Turn XP into gems (at lv 50 or similar 'cap'). You should get about 1 gem per 1000 XP earned.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    There are no women characters. Add women for bakers, farmers, water hallers, You know size 20 women like the men

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i absolutely need to know if storehouse will be movable since its the most important building to move
    the one that we have the most along with the noble residence and we need to place them extremely well
    our storehouse to optimize our production time discuss

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    larger fish and meat deposits 2500 is ok but 5k and 10k options would be nice

World
    Zeus
    BB Grimm i dont really want to write it all down again check my post in the developers corner you will fimd good ideas to profit the company and players if you like them send me some gems and ill send ya 50 more things the company can do to sell more gems and please the customers at the same time . ty Aries 711

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Idea for a new special building for an upcoming event/gems:

A building that turns horses into sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by promic View Post
    i absolutely need to know if storehouse will be movable since its the most important building to move
    the one that we have the most along with the noble residence and we need to place them extremely well
    our storehouse to optimize our production time discuss
    Moving storehouses would help things soo much, also getting rid of some of those annoying little bushes you can't build over would make things even better.

Recruit
    Hi i have an idea for a very simple addition that you guys may like. When a victorious gen is returning from battle with say 100 soldiers, one has to wait until he is back to use those soldiers,etc. with another general. What about a choice to retrieve your soldiers while they are still en route back to camp so you can send your next wave of attacks a bit sooner with another general. Just an idea thanks!

Reply to Thread