Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Settler
    Make it so Mud puddles and Bushes don’t show up over your roads and decorations. Looks freaking retarded when a bush shows up on the middle of a guild hall, or when a road disappears into a mud puddle.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    what would be nice the abbility to click on the messages in the news tab like you can with the popups like when click on the message (a water deposit depleted) you automatic go to the spot to rebuild it must be easy to make it like thaT

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Would like the ability to transfer guild leader to another player in guild. demolish guild house, goes in star menu and then it traded to new leader. Once the guild house goes up (without new costs) then transfer of guild leader has taken place.

World
    Zeus
    Would love to have adventures stackable much like logs and such. Also would make them easier to trade in AH and clutter up the star menu less.

Adventures such as SOTV really need to be revamped, so you dont lose so much for so little. Give them some value!

As above I would love to also not see my roads dissappear into the mud.

And that Whitewalker guy should definatly be given an endless copper mine..for sure
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i would like to see a type of transport to adventures that could carry mass troops. ex. a battleship [battleships would hold 1000 units and transport them to adventure].

I also think a second type of barracks would be beneficial to high level players, possibly one that would let a player train different types of units ex. pirate bar trains pirates

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I know its asking a lot but i just want to be able to train troops faster without a worthless drill plan

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Varoon View Post
    Building upgrade costs

Tier 4: too Cheap

Finally I think Tier 4 is too cheap, as the pinnacle of your settlers building each upgrade should feel like you worked weeks and/or months to attain it, however admittedly all of what the buildings in Tier 4 produce can be acquired through trade or adventuring so it's possible if the costs were higher no one would bother upgrading them.
    Next to no one makes tier 4 buildings...its way too expensive, its cheeper to run adventures and get the loot, it simply isnt worth building them, nor is it worth running them if you have them.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Water decorations, i know we all would like that huge ship we see in advevtures or even one of the little docks. So i think it would be nice to see them of even smaller decorations for the water areas.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Love the Economy Overview, use it all the time. Could the drop downs in the left window please be reorganized a bit to better group related items
    and balance the drop downs? E.g.,

Building Materials:
    Pinewood Logs, Hardwood Logs, Exotic Wood Logs,
    Pinewood Planks, Hardwood Planks, Exotic Wood Planks,
    Stones, Marble, Granite

Made Goods (new):
    Gold, Tools, Wheels, Carriages

Food & Ingredients:
    Water, Wheat, Beers , Flour, Bread,
    Fish, Meat, Sausages

Weapons:
    (Leave as is)

Mining Materials:
    Coal, Copper Ore, Bronze, Iron Ore, Iron, Steel, Gold Ore, Gold, Titanium Ore, Titanium,
    Saltpeter, Gunpowder

Wes

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i think it would be kool to have a stats window for each player that other players can look at to see what adventures you've completed, what level your at,and what ever other stats, achievements and quests you've completed

and maybe there can be a point system to show whos accomplished more?

Reply to Thread