Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish they can increase the fish and meat depo produces. I am sick and tired to make these depos. if you can pls increase the limit to 25k instead of 2500. that makes our life easier. PLEASE fix this. And also increase the buffs, and military units production limits as well. This could be go up to 250 easily and no need extra effort that. You guys need to put one zero end of the number thats it. this is not a problem but could easily change without any extra effort. thanks alot for new system except leveling up rewards part. i still want my gems reward back

briefly
    old limit new limit
    fish depo 2500 to 25.000
    meat depo 2500 to 25.000
    units production 25 to 250
    buff production 25 to 250

thanks

Recruit
    Since a large portion of the community enjoys the exchange of information in an open discussion on such topics as politics, religion, etc, I would like to suggest a second global chat tab for open discussion. Telling us to go to another global chatroom for such discussion is like sequestering us away from the body of discussion, and only makes people angry. But having a room right there where people who enjoy such discussion would go to avoid the limited freedoms of global-1 would make everyone happier.

Recruit
    Are there any plans to make it possible for those of us who who already deeply in the game to complete the new quests with requirements that can no longer be met?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    sorry to bug you, in isand of the pirates there are ships. Could we get a bilding that builds a ship to speed up time to and from adventurse. Thanks for your fun game, big hug.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    First, I want to say that the latest update is much better in many respects.
    My suggestions for improvement:
    1. There is way too much clicking required in this game, and most of the time you have to click several times before it works. E.g. trying to place a wheatfield or build a mine, have to click the spot several times before anything happens. Also happens when trying to buff someone or place something in the MH..
    IMHO it would be be a great improvement to have this fixed, but also eliminate the need for some clicking. Specifically:
    - when your explorer finds a treasure, and you accept it, let it go straight to your mayor house if there is room, instead of to your star where you have to transfer it to your MH
    - preferably, not even have to "accept" the treasure he finds. Have it go automatically and just get a message saying so
    2. It is a pain to have to move things into the mayor house one at a time. Often you are in a different part of your island and want to stay there for some reason, but to move things from the star to the MH requires going to the MH. Solution: opening the star and double-clicking on an item to transfer it. Alternatively, drag-and-drop or being able to select multiple items at once to move.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_MrGrimm View Post
    I know everyone is just like me, they have tons of ideas on how to make the game better.

So to help us out a little bit please post ideas here in this thread .
    well i was thinking more along the lines of having guild coin icons when a person completes a guild quest and it shows up in the guild members list next to that person's name. that could definitely be useful for a lot of guilds..................{OK}Bladed_Puppets

World
    Zeus
    I would like some sort of badge of honor for the losers like me who have played this game for over a year. Title, non-sellable statue, different colored text, anything....my ego needs the affirmation.
    "It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian." - Cotton McKnight

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by maddusa View Post
    I wish they can increase the fish and meat depo produces. I am sick and tired to make these depos. if you can pls increase the limit to 25k instead of 2500. that makes our life easier. PLEASE fix this. And also increase the buffs, and military units production limits as well. This could be go up to 250 easily and no need extra effort that. You guys need to put one zero end of the number thats it. this is not a problem but could easily change without any extra effort. thanks alot for new system except leveling up rewards part. i still want my gems reward back

briefly
    old limit new limit
    fish depo 2500 to 25.000
    meat depo 2500 to 25.000
    units production 25 to 250
    buff production 25 to 250

thanks
    I totally agree here. When I have the necessary resources to build 25000 depoits at one time, then why should I have to make 10 separate deposits just to get the 25000 I want.. Actually I think the number we can make should be limited to the number of resources we have available at the time we are making them. For instance as long as we have the necessary bread, fish and sausage to make 25K baskets then we should be able to make 25k baskets. This is the way the new trade system works now, and I really like it.

World
    Zeus
    Could we please go back to foresters being ignored if red. Seeing if my eco tab is green has become like playing the lottery, never know what combination will show up. Its yellow, no, its green, no its yellow....

If it didn't affect so many chains it would not be so bad. But when my foresters decide that there are no trees close and they ALL head across the map to the 1 tree that needs replanting, only to get there after the local guys have already taken care of it, the trees they should be tending turn into stumps, which turns all the chains to yellow.

Its driving me batty.....

Recruit
    Hell ...I swear!!! They try and tell me its Long Island But REALLY IT"S HELL
    World
    Ares
    I would love to see a Buff created so you can buff all of your friends island at once. say take three 25 packs of fish , sammys or baskets to create 1 island buffer of the same time limit of the buffs used. This would save sooo much time when buffing friends islands instead of having to click over and over and over.

Reply to Thread