Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 229 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I'd like to lock some buildings to prevent them from being buffed, sometimes friends come and buff a farm or a well. Its annoying to log in a find out someone threw a basket on some minor low priority building. thanks for considering this idea

World
    Zeus
    My suggestion is to make it so that when you level up your mayor's house the population would increase at a faster rate.

Recruit
    1. More lower level adventures OR adjust the levels so that you're not given them until much later on. The first "tutorial" adventure was kind of neat, and the game makes it seem like you should start to check them out somewhere around level 26-32, but I checked and even the "difficulty 2" adventure "Horseback" needs 3 to 4 times as many troops as I can realistically support. I'm just going to save up the adventures until I finish clearing the home island.

2. Gold chains and quests - either make it work better at lower level or raise the level limits for the quests so that its not a distraction. Luckily, I did the math first and realized not to bother making coins until I could build all the other stuff I needed first. I feel bad for those who got "suckered" into building gold facilities way too soon by the quest system urging them on.

In general, I was happily clearing my home island and having fun until all these other quests made it seem like maybe I was doing something wrong and I started to feel "behind." I like many of the new quests, but too many of them are urging you on to things you're just not ready to do yet.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would find it useful if there was a way to search for a Guild by having a search bar where you can either type in the name of the Guild or the Guild's Tag.

Recruit
    Another idea: Adventures with no time limits, or else really long time limits, like two weeks+.
    OR a couple other ideas:
    a "time buff" that will add hours to an adventure?
    a "preview/explore" option let me send my explorer to the adventure, so that I can look at the full map, camps and bases BEFORE starting the adventure. That way I could have something to build for and learn it myself IN GAME instead of reading adventure guides. With the home island, you got to see what you'd be up against for weeks ahead of time with each sector. You get to set yourself a goal of whittling it down over a few weeks, and then see it all come to pass. It's been great and I'll miss that with adventures.

While 2.5 days may seem like plenty of time, it means you have to guess what you will need and stock up and "commit" to it all up front. For many, that means you read a guide instead of really exploring on your own which is so much of the fun. I would love to have an adventure where you could really start it with no idea what's in there, explore it, figure it out, THEN stock up to beat it after you found out what was there. Further, its great to have long term goals.

Anything to avoid getting that awful FAIL email telling you a whole adventure was wasted, any/all progress lost.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i was doing 3 block then i sent my vet general timing was importantbut when i clicked on attack a guy pops up telling me its a good attack so i had to retreat my generals and start again
    also there is a bug every time i load the game i get new quest available its always the same quest and i dont have lvl requirement to do it it even happens when i come back from a different zone anoying
    also when marble deposit is at 20 and i need to go to bed for work i want to nuke it so i can send geoligest out and go to bed mabey a special geoligest with a time delay (schedualed deposit finder would be really cool)
    a faster way of emtying my star box would also be nice
    i like the game the way it is these are things i dont like doing thanks for reading this

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    2 outher things that i would like
    1 i would like to debuff buildings
    2 i would like to be able to see guild attandance rather thaan try and guss by deleated mines and farms

World
    Zeus
    LVL 6+ buildings idea: Requires a rare resource + the big amount of granite etc to upgrade. ie

LVL 6 Barracks: 15000 EWP, 10000 granite, 1 Sword of Fallen hero

such items can only be found by luck of explorers (making them very valuable) or gained from PvP/wild zones
    Different items for different buildings, ie common buildings like cokers/sawmills might need a 1x deed from the king 5% chance to find on long treasure hunt

Just a thought to mix it up a lil there
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Recruit
    Had a large and fairly detailed post typed up about a number of things but since this forum decided to eat the post rather than oh i dunno post it? I'm just gonna partially redo some of it i guess. Will redo the rest later.

Adventures:

Need to be improved in some cases: Secluded Experiments and Sons of the Vale kinda stand out here, the losses involved don't match up with the XP or Loot rewarded. I'm sure there are several very experienced players who could offer up suggestions on how to improve adventures for the better.

More Adventures:
    Low level adventures that lie between bounty hunter and the 1st tier of adventures. you go from needing less than 100 troops to basically needing 600+ give lower level players adventures they can do and learn from and get resources they need at those levels.

Mid leveled players: need adventures between those that cost you a few hundred to those that cost you well over a thousand. Losses quite possibly going from a good number of a persons maximum army to going above the persons total population capacity especially if that person does not have a veteran general. Another point is that there should be more mid level adventures where having a veteran general and not having a veteran general isn't like the difference between doing a Nords adventure with and without a veteran general. Some of the beginner adventures are like this where a veteran saves you troops but not having a general doesn't increase your losses to the point where doing the adventure isn't worthwhile. Sadly the end of the world adventure is the best example of this, as long as you have crossbows a veteran general doesn't make a huge difference.

High level players: cant speak for this category personally but seriously give them more adventures, ones that they would actually consider doing on a regular basis not just tossing aside to do their 50th nords instead.

Adventures in General:
    Units/Camps: The Nords and Horseback are great in the sense that they both have a theme to them and Unique units and Camps to go along with them. Island of the Pirates and Witch/Priests have unique units but have the same boring camps. Why not make the camps visual fit in with the adventures theme as well? Seriously i was shocked the first time i did a Island of the Pirates and found out those big pirate boats were just for show. Fighting the same rubbish in most adventures or the same things that we cleared out from our home island all the time is boring.

Make new/current adventures more interesting:
    Give us something other than "you show up at an island now kill all enemies" Why not give us a city based adventure where we are trying to rescue a VIP during a riot/civil war and fight our way to the ships.
    How about a dungeon/ancient ruin where we are fighting treasure hunters/monsters and bandits who are between us and an ancient treasure/artifact.
    Or an arctic adventure where we fight marauding seal hunters and whalers, angry polar bears and vicious penguins while we try to find a lost expedition.

Add more of a story to these adventures not just the quick blurb we see when we start/finish the adventure, make me actually care about what I am doing instead of giving me something to do while i watch TV.

Got more to post later.

Recruit
    How about a grayed out button in individual player guild note tab, lit up when Guild Quest is completed.
    Maybe tab screen location memory when loading.
    Resource/Hr ratio when mouse hovered over top screen resources.
    Building Upgrade/Military Build % bar, movable, maybe done like Quest quick tab or even added to like sub tabs.
    Oh and maybe if you could bring back Level Quest and Gem reward, that was kind of nice to achieve/receive.

Thank you.

Reply to Thread