Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 229 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Oh and also why can't we re-order the builds qued in barracks and the Provisioning hall, just like the build que, move things up or down. This comes especially handy when you have a guild quest and you have to use deer musk but you have over 1 day of que in your provisioning house, just seems like a tedious task to remove everything in que add the new musk slot, then re-add everything you just deleted. when all we need is a simple arrow up or down to slide que items.
    War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left...

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cauldron View Post
    Oh and also why can't we re-order the builds qued in barracks and the Provisioning hall, just like the build que, move things up or down. This comes especially handy when you have a guild quest and you have to use deer musk but you have over 1 day of que in your provisioning house, just seems like a tedious task to remove everything in que add the new musk slot, then re-add everything you just deleted. when all we need is a simple arrow up or down to slide que items.
    Funny Funny. I came to suggest this exact thing.

Thanks for doing the typing. +1 from me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1. Adventure chat window
    2. A dock, navy etc
    3. Smaller islands off the coast of our main island to conquer
    4. Islands are to have more mines, and other materials
    5. Guild Coins, need some better items to buy with them.
    6. Put gems back in adventures

Recruit
    I'd like to see the name of the person who buffed you in the chat window (or in mail) even when logged into the game. If I am logged off, I get a notification I can check to see. I'd like that all the time. Often when I am logged in, I am away from the screen for a bit and then I come back and see a few buildings are buffed but I can't tell who did it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1. I would love to see a shipyard to be able to build ships, with different levels of ability and have adventures where you are on the seas and have to conquer ships instead of camps. So your garrison is a ship instead of a tent, your general is an admiral. The need for a whole other set of troops to keep game play interesting.
    2. After certain levels there is hardly any use for stone or pinewood planks anymore so why not find a way to use those resources to add land to your island.
    3. More decorations would be wonderful, more flowers, fences, etc.
    4. A couple more copper mines would be very useful
    5. Have a stable for stallions for the generals so they go a little faster, all the waiting for the general to walk back and forth to camps is tedious. The stallions can also be used for better cavalry.
    6. The ability to rotate buildings would be wonderful.
    7. The ability to move trees to other locations.
    8. The ability to move dirt mounds, some roads you cannot see if you build on these sections.
    9. The option of letting everyone or just people on your friends list send you mail.
    10. Have newcomers go directly to Help chat the first day they sign in and have it more clearly marked that the help tab is where to go for help. I believe a lot of people get discouraged because of the treatment they get from global 1 chat.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    To be able to build ships and have battles out at sea.
    Be able to have a private chat with more then one person (so when you are doing a 3 person adventure you can talk to one another without having everyone have to hear).
    To be able to send emails to more then one person. Or be able to just send emails to officers vs the whole guild or just one person.
    New adventures.
    Not to take 7 days to upgrade to lvl 5, that means 7 days without really playing, when you are doing your barracks and provision house.

World
    Zeus
    Would love to see troops trained in a single go raised from 25. As populations expand training several thousand troops 25 at a time is rather annoying.
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    There are so many great ideas here and no feedback from developers. So my suggestion/wish is: I would like to read regularly (say every two weeks, and not once a year in the devs' diary) what developers are working on, just to be sure, that the game is still alive, and that there is anything worth waiting for. I really don't understand BB/Ubi tactics in this matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Ratavaruoy View Post
    There are so many great ideas here and no feedback from developers. So my suggestion/wish is: I would like to read regularly (say every two weeks, and not once a year in the devs' diary) what developers are working on, just to be sure, that the game is still alive, and that there is anything worth waiting for. I really don't understand BB/Ubi tactics in this matter...
    They're trying to come up with the next event to suck our $$$ signs out, not make the game any better.
    War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewhitewalker View Post
    Would love to see troops trained in a single go raised from 25. As populations expand training several thousand troops 25 at a time is rather annoying.
    This times a thousand. 9k pop currently. I use a macro to queue troops now.

Reply to Thread