Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 229 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

a note about wheat fields and wells: Now that I am level 34 I find that the available fields and wells are not adaquate. My problem is mainly with the building time: i was gone for over 24 hours and when i got back almost all of my fields and wells were dry. I use the medium fields and deep wells. I keep well over 100 fields placed, and over 40 wells. So today, with them all needing to be replaced it is taking me over 2 hours just to replace them all. This seems excessive to me. with a que maximum of 3 and a building time of 1 minute, 12 seconds each it is extremely time consuming. I would suggest that fields and wells do not go into the que so that building them is quicker and easier.

A field should last for one level 3 farm for around 27 hours, and a well should last for almost 48 hours, but i do not see them being very accurate. I have 48 farms so it is hard to tell.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with Lora. I "community" storehouse for the guilds would build guild strength. Guild strength promotes continued play of the game. Playing for longer means more active players, etc. you get the idea.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by adolia View Post
    a note about wheat fields and wells: Now that I am level 34 I find that the available fields and wells are not adaquate. My problem is mainly with the building time: i was gone for over 24 hours and when i got back almost all of my fields and wells were dry. I use the medium fields and deep wells. I keep well over 100 fields placed, and over 40 wells. So today, with them all needing to be replaced it is taking me over 2 hours just to replace them all. This seems excessive to me. with a que maximum of 3 and a building time of 1 minute, 12 seconds each it is extremely time consuming. I would suggest that fields and wells do not go into the que so that building them is quicker and easier.

A field should last for one level 3 farm for around 27 hours, and a well should last for almost 48 hours, but i do not see them being very accurate. I have 48 farms so it is hard to tell.
    I know there is a watermill that you can purchase. I know it's expensive in gems but it is one way to fix this problem (well with the water situation). But you are right, since these don't take "licenses" to build. They should be able to be built immeaditely if you already have the requirements otherwise be put into the "que"

Recruit
    May have already been posted but it's way to hard to upgrade buildings. Can you at least make it where the wood cutter and stone mason can be upgraded with Fir wood instead of hard wood?

Recruit
    1- when you have your building set to "stopped" have the option to vacate the settler so he's not just sitting in there doing nothing. when you put it back into action its just like building something without enough settlers.. it just waits until a settler is free.

2- Show how much time is left when buffing. When you hover over the building or click on it... somewhere...

3- and a way to cancel production of thing in the provisions house and the barracks

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Borrgarroth View Post
    May have already been posted but it's way to hard to upgrade buildings. Can you at least make it where the wood cutter and stone mason can be upgraded with Fir wood instead of hard wood?

i know what you mean... but that would make it to easy to upgrade to early in the game... thats why they have it the way it is.. we would all have super high lvl fir cutters and mason buildings super early.. and be producing to fast
    Last edited by lellosnow; 10-19-11 at 03:12 pm.

Recruit

love the game :)

I love this game and i'm happy to give a few ideas
    1)Say when you click on something like for example a fir wood cutter, that pop up box should be able to move around so it doesn't get in the way of what your looking at on the screen. Like drag and drop.
    2) When you click on the mayors house and the resources pop up there should be an arrow: up,down, or to the side to show witch way your resources are going. Like i'm having problems figuring out if i have enough wood or not. As stupid as it sounds idk if my wood supply is going up or down or just staying the same! that would help me A LOT in the game!

Recruit
    How about the ability to que building upgrades

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by lellosnow View Post
    How about the ability to que building upgrades
    The problem with this is as soon as you upgrade it doesn't take a que slot. Are you basically asking it to take a building que slot?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by herinfe View Post
    2) When you click on the mayors house and the resources pop up there should be an arrow: up,down, or to the side to show witch way your resources are going. Like i'm having problems figuring out if i have enough wood or not. As stupid as it sounds idk if my wood supply is going up or down or just staying the same! that would help me A LOT in the game!
    You should be able to figure it out. If your building has a red ! over it through the time your on. That means your running short of something within your chain. If it's the trees, if you start to see more stumps over time slowly/fast then that means your cutting your trees down faster then the foresters can plant them. There is also resource tools in the forums to figure this out.

Reply to Thread