Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 229 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    great idea etarip could be very helpfull when refilling my fish deposit with the million fish deposit i have made in the provision house

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Etarip View Post
    Can we please have a "pin" for the Star Menu!!

That is all, keep up the great work BB!!
    great idea etarip could be very helpfull when refilling my fish deposit with the million fish deposit i have made in the provision house

Settler
    World
    Ares
    BB_meesherbeans said to move suggestions to here, so I do:
    Here is the first suggestion I posted in the wrong thread
    First my obvious question, which I beg you not be offended for my posting here. I just do since someone needs to include it here:
    I am stuck on these two quests since I cleared all the bandits in my home zone before it appeared, and so cannot complete them:
    First, First Strike Units, Tactician - Defeat a bandit camp in your home zone with 50 cavalry.
    Second, Militia, The Militia - Defeat a bandit camp in your home zone with 50 militia.
    If I could buy from the merchant a weak bandit camp, with no reward for defeating it, for say fish, I could easily accommodate these quests without your doing extensive programming.
    As a second benefit, your screenshot and other contests would become quite interesting if players could cheaply, temporarily buy such a camp.
    If it is a problem I waive all rights to anything for suggesting this if you employ it. I just want to help you in gratitude for providing this game.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Here is the second suggestion I posted in the wrong thread
    Second, my request I really hope you will accommodate. I submitted it without response, and hoped I would do well enough in the Valentine contest to ask it be reconsidered.

Please consider adding a second save. With the first save, players play their long-term game. But with the second save, when used, the first save freezes (so fish stocks don’t expire, etc.), and the player can start from the beginning.

When I owned the disc version and played on my home computer, I loved starting from the beginning so that I could use what I learned from prior plays. I beg you allow that here as well. It would be wonderful to have the option of continuing my long-term save or starting anew, with the unused one frozen so that fish stocks, etc. are not adversely affected. There is so much I have learned that I would love to start anew to implement, especially where I place my first buildings. I would also love to switch one of those second saved games into the long-term save slot, if I ended up doing well with it.

I ask for one addition. It would get discouraging to keep replaying from the start without a reward for doing so. I suggest if a player uses the second save, and reaches a designated level such as Level 32, on the next restart he begins with one of these three: Jolly Geologist, Savage Scout, or Battle Hardened General. If he replays three times to the designated level, he begins with all three subsequently.

If it is a problem I waive all rights to anything for suggesting this if you employ it. I just want to help you in gratitude for providing this game.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Here is my third suggestion I sent to someone, probably support, on the day I joined:
    Please allow players to build a structure, if they choose to do so.
    Inside there are lists of movie previews, TV show previews, and songs by bands, all shortened to exactly three minutes.
    Those are submitted to you for a fee.
    Each time the player plays three of them in full, he earns one gold coin.
    Each time he plays one, the structure remembers and marks it as having been viewed.

This structure allows players to earn coins during the time they wait for buildings to be built, etc. There are many 2 to 3 minute periods of time a player waits for something to get done. That time could be used utilizing this structure, for players who want to use it.

Those buying the right to place previews and songs there are guaranteed views by a certain demographic. If the fee is not exorbitant, many bands desperate for notice should love to place their best two songs there.

If just one song becomes a hit thanks to your doing the above, it should bring you deserved notoriety. It just takes players learning about the song in the structure, then bringing it up on You Tube to start a frenzy there. In the meantime, the structure should bring you ad revenue.

I think I read about this being done in a game a long time ago. I cannot recall for certain. But you could easily check if you are allowed to do it, and whether it is feasible.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    how bout showing how many of each troop your making in barracks so you can calc what you need for an adventure

World
    Zeus
    MrGrimm - You know right now where you attack a camp on an adventure and after launching, you can click your general and a crossed swords symbol appears on that camp you targeted, thus showing which camp you're actually attacking?

I think it'd be an easy and good idea if when you do an adventure with other people, if I for example click on another persons general that they sent off to attack a specific camp, that the crossed swords would appear on their attack camp too. Reasoning? If i invited a rather junior person, during mentoring, I could insure they targeted the right camp and not get slaughtered lol.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Here is my fourth suggestion.
    I buff certain buildings each time.
    It would be extremely helpful if I could change the roof color to another color, say to slate blue or to burnished copper.
    Then I need but look for those roofs to know which buildings I routinely buff.
    I also would not neglect to buff my intended buildings when I make my rounds through them.

World
    Ares
    How about medi packs for the gens in the guild market or available for gems?

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Lai View Post
    I know this has been suggested previously, but it would indeed greatly help if a garrison could be emptied of troops with just one click. Having to manually empty, either to load different troops or returning from an adventure is very tedious, especially at upper levels when adventuring (and adjusting troop garrisons) is your whole life, it seems.
    I agree. Manually emptying your garrison is a player chore that could be made easier, methinks. OK, BB...let players pay gems for this permanent capability if you must.

Reply to Thread