Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 229 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sorry I don't have the time to look through 100 pages of suggestions, and the search didn't help.

The ability to tag or mark a building to make it easier for buffing, either by friends or randoms. A little flag, or a mailbox icon on the building may suffice.

World
    Zeus
    ^^ i concur with this idea!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TikeRold View Post
    Sorry I don't have the time to look through 100 pages of suggestions, and the search didn't help.

The ability to tag or mark a building to make it easier for buffing, either by friends or randoms. A little flag, or a mailbox icon on the building may suffice.
    Great idea. Thinking of that made me think of this.

What about a way to have a flag on your avatar in friend's list have a way to say you're afk or something. It could even be a selection of 4 simple presets or something. Avail, AFK etc.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    i think the ability to set a building to automatically turn off when its buff ends is a must. so much is not profitable unless it is buffed or slept. for example, i would love to be able to run my gold line while at work, but as i am gone for longer than 9hrs most days, tht is not possible for me.
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    how about allowing guild mates so see when your buff expires? that way your buff partner can be more helpful!

World
    Zeus
    ^^ or better, allow Friends know when your buffs are done. (better because it isn't limited to guilds)

Or even better still would be a new friend window, with options for notices, so that the lvl 50's that you don't buff don't swamp your message box.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thought for a great halloween buff - a scarecrow which doubles the output of a wheat field. logic being that by scaring away crows, you can increase production from the field. And who doesn't want a scarecrow for halloween?

World
    Zeus
    ^^ already done

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My vision of Barracks:

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I guess I have quit buying Gems. I guess I will quit playing the game until there is more to do. Maxed out at 50. The game has become really boring. Have beta tested Settlers from Settlers III, but will be back when it is really a game again

Reply to Thread