Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 229 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Add more zones to the homezone to conquer with more room to build and more licenses available. Also needs to be easier to get gold.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    As a long time level 50 player, we need something to do.....we all know this to be true so I have a couple of ideas that were generated inside our guild chat the other day (blame Morgol).

1. The new research buildings are not powered by time (which all other buildings are) but rather they are powered with Experience. Thus, when I run an adventure as a level 50, that Experience is not wasted but rather it goes toward improving my island. Perhaps non-50s would get 10% of XP applied to research buildings (if they were allowed to have them). The idea is that your ability to improve your island would never stop and running adventures (the heart and sole of the game) would be valued at level 50, instead of discouraged (due to lose/waste of XP).

2. Allow level 50s to convert earned XP into granite, or coins. 50 XP per 1 granite would work pretty well. (thus about 500 granite for a nords).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How about let Level 38 and higher conquer and build on a complete different landscape(deseret, tropical, mountainous) and connect trade thru our home island? A lot of the fun in first playing settlers was conquering new lands and building basic buildings. When you're level 35 and up, it gets boring even with adventures. Where is the fun of building basic cheap buildings, city planning? There are very few and expensive buildings when you're very high level.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Could you make it so we could cancel accidental upgrades?

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Caravel View Post
    Could you make it so we could cancel accidental upgrades?
    there is a popup box asking for confirmation that you would like to spend the resources to upgrade the building. by 'accidental' did you perhaps mean 'i was drunk and thought it would be a good idea at the time'?
    lol, i've been there myself =D
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

World
    Zeus
    I just purchased a permanent building slot with guild coins. It would be really great if the default setting was to show all 4 slots when I start building instead of having to resize the building que every time I build something. Maybe this would be a programming nightmare?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Adventure's to Map Frags

There are many adventures which seem to be found much more often than others. Such as VtV, SotV, and SE. Since there is a lot of adventures available out there, and not many people trading for them... I was thinking maybe we can set up a reverse trade. Instead of trading in our map frags for adventures; trade in the adventures we aren't interested in, and are unable to trade in the TO for map frags. This way we can trade towards the adventures we're really interested in.

I'd be happy to trade the VtV's and SotV's in my star menu for the same amount of frags that I would have found, if my explorers had come back with frags instead. But, I'll wish for more, just because.

*copy pasted from my other thread, because I wasn't paying attention when I posted it*

World
    Ares
    In 2 words: more granite ...

Maybe a building to change the oh so important saltpeter and titanium ore (which I always get instead of granite from adventures) to granite. I can't build the buildings to use the Ti ore and saltpeter because I don't have enough granite.

So, yeah ... more granite.

p.s. Did I mention MORE GRANITE?
    Last edited by Plinkerton; 05-11-13 at 04:48 pm. Reason: to add p.s.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This game is missing an overworld. I'd like to conquer and make an empire with other players paying tribute. The guilds are like nations and every player has there own city while trading with other players. All players pay taxes and that goes to maintaining nationwide research and military.

World
    Ares
    It would be nice to get a little xp when we buff a friends building. That would help both players and may encourage people to buff friends more. Just a thought.
    Elinor-Bronwyn

Reply to Thread