Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    suggestion, if you limit guild members to 100, you should stop further purchase of membership certificates, that would take them over, there by wasting the 400 gold coins on a useless membership.

Recruit
    Agreed

I didn't quote the idea I agreed with. I liked the idea of seeing remaining buff timers

Recruit
    I was trying to read all the suggestions before posting, but ran out of time. Please forgive me if this has been said.

I'd like a max button so when I produce soldiers or bffs, I hit max and that tells me how many I can make and then I can place the order.

Recruit

Public Chat Chanel Ban through guild leaders

Guild leaders should get a way to ban their guild members from talking in public channels anywhere from 1 to 3 days. Considering some recent events it could be an easy way to cool off some hot heads. It would allow some self regulation of conduct and help to prevent mis-understood loyalties to escalate.
    Members who do not wish to be subjected to such a ban should always have the ability to leave the guild and that way not be under such control by the guild leader anymore. This would prevent potential abuse, but still create enough hesitation to give the person who is under such a restriction that moment of thought that sometimes seems desperately necessary.

Recruit
    I don't know if it has been mentioned but a cancel button for upgrading would be great. I just lost 1000's of goods to an upgrade I won't use with an accidental click and could definitely use a cancel button lol

Recruit
    i think being able to upgrade garrisons and allowing a new general and his troops per upgrade would be nice, then u could send several generals at once to a battle..kind of silly to have to send them seperatly imo.. also each new general in the garrison should gain another 50 troops to control,.. so general 2 can have 250, general 3 300 etc, so if u have 3 generals u could have a army of 750 all attacking one target together and wouldnt lose so many troops in battle, just would make the battles easier imo.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Guild leaders should get a way to ban their guild members from talking in public channels anywhere from 1 to 3 days. Considering some recent events it could be an easy way to cool off some hot heads. It would allow some self regulation of conduct and help to prevent mis-understood loyalties to escalate.
    Members who do not wish to be subjected to such a ban should always have the ability to leave the guild and that way not be under such control by the guild leader anymore. This would prevent potential abuse, but still create enough hesitation to give the person who is under such a restriction that moment of thought that sometimes seems desperately necessary.
    Talking in public channels, like the global or help channels? I'm sorry I disagree. If you mean the guild chat room, then yea they should have that option. Otherwise as a guild leader you have to decide if their bringing in good reputation, neutral reputation or bad reputation for your guild. And go from there. They reflect the guild. It's just RL. The boss can stop things from happening within the work environment, but once the employees go home, he can't stop them from whatever they'll say or do.

Public Channels (Help/Glob) = Your guildmates are at home not working but still have affect on the guild's rep.
    Guild Channel = Work Environment.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Here a thought make it were we command were we place are workers in the fish, storehouse, cutters. We have up to 5 or 10 workers for each building.
    Give a 2 to 1 speed so 1 worker he or she works and get 2 mats.
    lower the prod time.

Recruit
    Bring up the battle display that arrives after the battles in your inbox, but not just at the end have it come up as you are in battle that and have a little army trailing behind the general's, plus get rid of the sectors boundaries that you own, they are just annoying looking lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    First thing first. It would be nice if Ubisoft would summarize this tread so that you don't have to read though 13 pages to figure out if someone already mentioned your suggestion. BTW: I agree with a lot of the suggestions brought forth in here but didn't see anything about the wheat fields and water wells. Maybe I missed it.

At level 35 like I am right now, those 2 items make this game not as fun. To keep up with my production, I need 70+ water wells and wheat fields. I feel that all I'm doing now is water and wheat. Here are a couple suggestions that would help this problem a lot. They could also be implemented together.

1- Make those 2 items have more. water wells level 1 should have 2000, and level 2 5000. Same idea for wheat.
    2- Don't make them count in the building queue. They don't count anyway towards building licenses.
    3- Make the items you can purchase with gems, waterwheels and wheat fields be more worth it. Right now, their cost versus their value in the game isn't even close to be worth it.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents and from a developer standpoint, I know this could be implemented in less then 10 mins. ;-)

Reply to Thread