Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 229 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewhitewalker View Post
    I know I've posted this link before, but I do update it regularly as the game changes and more stuff is identified.
    - Google doc for good easy and clear formatting

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Enjoy
    Some really great thoughts. You must have put a lot of time and thought into this. I hope someone is paying attention.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    doubt it ;(

World
    Zeus
    Can we have a way to see what troops you currently have making in the barracks instead of having to scroll down it and have a chance to mess up. The same with the provision house. You should also lower the time between moving buildings from 60 seconds to at least 10 seconds.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Major upgrade idea - hope you are working on it already: Port the game to non-Flash version compatible with ANDROID so I can play away from my desktop using my tablet!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i have a suggestion put a limit on how many times you can found and disband guilds per guild house to keep a certain individual from founding and disbanding guild just to use up guild tags. i think thats his master plan

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Could you please add a function within the economy overview to turn on/off all of a particular building or even individual buildings within the list. This would be of much convenience!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Also, could you please add a display at the end of adventures showing you how many troops you lost in total?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZolaRZeaR View Post
    Also, could you please add a display at the end of adventures showing you how many troops you lost in total?
    this would be a nice feature.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It would be nice, when replacing a series of mines, or fields, if you could just click once in the building menu, then just click the item to rebuild instead of going back to the building menu each time.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The Devs could rig up an automatic on/off switch in the popup building info which would allow us to check it if we wanted it to only run while buffed. After the buff, it turns off. Devs could make it a gem item like the extra queue spot. It would be fabulous for the gold chains and other things.

Another suggestion: It is time for a queue on the bookbinder. Pretty please. The glue buffs are worthless without it.

Reply to Thread