Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 229 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Currently my guess is one of the next items on our common wishlist will be a "super-watermill" that is 1 min production times. A few of those might be sold given water is a huge problem for mass bakeries/friaries.

How about a way to reset our tome and codex cost back down to 1? spending 8 manuscripts to make 1 codex is a pain. that is over 5 days per codex.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Ares
    Dear Settlers Online,

I have a special request. Please forward to the right department:

I posted a request for a 'Tag' on an experience adventure in TO, me 'Tag' in adventure with no request for gold or anything from the other player. Players had a lot to say in reply to my invitation to 'give' the taker all the experience using Sons of the Veld. Most the replies were comparing my trade offer to the more popular 'loot spot'.

Sons of the Veld, an experience adventure, is not as popular as a 'loot spot' or as valuable when selling due to us not reaching a level higher than 50 and the cost of upgrading, I do believe. The price was checked by another reader and posted. Also, high casualties were brought up.

Also SOTV is not as popular as a 'loot spot' due to the fact that our generals do not 'level up' like in Rome Total War. And, I do wonder where the developers are in including a 'level up' improvements in the game. Moreover, I think it would add suspense to combat if your general died he would stay in the grave till resurrected like in Might and Magic. This would open an 'epic building' idea for the Test Server and make it possible to add a magic hut and spread collectible potion ingredients around the island and gain another 'buff' type, putting other gem items in merchant. But, that is not the main topic I am asking your team to discuss at this point.

What I'm asking, for the short term, for your consideration to add more loot in Sons of the Veld. I have included screenshots of the feedback given to my immature ~ first attempts to invite another player on an adventure ~ and please keep in mind ~ I do not feel 'shamed' by any given response, however critical of my post. I appreciate the time players took to converse on the topic and feel it is valuable information and ask my special request be brought to the developers attention.

Hight casualties.

See: Exhibit Screenshot: Nobody Wants It, Burn It, er~ Collect Cauldrons First

~ stars: My ideas
    ~ green circles: Comments about brutishness and other options to seek
    ~ red arrows~ (sm): 'No Sale' on post in TO for this adventure
    ~ thinking cap: Losses and sharing losses
    ~ star over heart: lol and giggles
    ~ red arrows~ (lg): High losses
    ~ grouch o classes: Passing the buck
    ~ bow tie: Player agrees with comment above
    ~ orange square: Conclusion of what to do with adventure in lieu of burning it
    ~ hearts: Collaboration in conclusion of all other comments

In comparison to that Dark Priest 'loot spot' posted for 230 c in TO

See: Exhibit Screenshot: Price Check of 'loot spot' in Trade Office

A request for me to compensate the taker and pay for a 'loot spot' on my own adventure

See: Exhibit Screenshot: Sounds A Bit One Sided

Submitted with much care,
    Sunday, January 26, 2014

PS I would like a job in the 'think tank' if you guys use my idea, please
    Last edited by dogetty; 01-26-14 at 02:00 am. Reason: typo queen puts on her crown, taking the throne
    dogetty

'waggs tail'

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hi,
    I have an issue that I would like to see rectified. I have spent real money to buy gems. With those gems I buy the 5000 gold mine refill. So in my star menu I have that plus other smaller refills (500). When I see a good offer of coins for a 500 refill I jump on it. Well.....instead of taking my 500 refill, it deducts that from my large one instead. Now my issue is I spent real money for that large refill to put an offer in TO for say a silo in return. But when I go to make that offer I no longer have 5000, it has been reduced by how ever many offers of coin I bought.
    Sure I still have the same number of refills when added up (as mentioned to me when I put in a ticket on this issue). I would appreciate some effort into fixing this. The large refills should ONLY be touched when I no longer have 500 refills left. I'm sure you will say-buy that refill when you are ready to put the offer in. But what happens if I buy a large refill from TO to use at a future date. I would still have the same issue. I have no way to "protect" that large one from being touched.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    - Add gems into economy calculator
    -Add the ability to post x4 lots of buildings, adventrues and buffs on TO (like u can resources)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would like a Shipyard that leads to an island for PVP: Have something like capture the flag (could be a gems, saving a princess, or just flat out killing witches) 1v1, 3v3, 5v5...you already have a shipyard design with IOTP, could make upgradable versions for higher troop caps between players...honestly I just want a shipyard. I mean how can a island not have a shipyard?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Possible money maker and player relief.

Make a gem paid instant travel feature for generals in route to adventures or home. Replicate this with returning armies without generals. We can half time of explorers. Same feature concept except instead of halving the time complete it.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i suggest that once a guild is disbanded the [TAG] be reset or useable again. cause on Zues we have a clown who's main objective is to use up all good ones.

[12:22] EpsilonSilver: My secret goal is to use every good guild tag, and have joined every significant guild on the server
    posted 1/28/14 in global

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Two suggestions: One is a cancel button for geos and scouts if u accidentally hit the wrong search..some ppl dont have time to wait for the geo to saerch for an hour while out of marble. Second, A favorites tab on friends bar instead of "all"....I have a ton and it would be nice to be able to find the ppl i buff nad/or talk to most

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBuns View Post
    Two suggestions: One is a cancel button for geos and scouts if u accidentally hit the wrong search..some ppl dont have time to wait for the geo to saerch for an hour while out of marble. Second, A favorites tab on friends bar instead of "all"....I have a ton and it would be nice to be able to find the ppl i buff nad/or talk to most
    I so agree with this. Too many times, I accidently sent an explorer or geo out on the wrong mission. Maybe some sort of timer for cancelling so that you can cancel within the first 2 minutes is okay but after 2 minutes you can't cancel it anymore. Kind of like generals sent out and retreat.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    i suggest that once a guild is disbanded the [TAG] be reset or useable again. cause on Zues we have a clown who's main objective is to use up all good ones.

[12:22] EpsilonSilver: My secret goal is to use every good guild tag, and have joined every significant guild on the server
    posted 1/28/14 in global
    I think ES beat you to the PUNCH G_F_M
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Reply to Thread