Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 229 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimbar View Post
    I wanted to post in TO a trade of bread for a "ADD CONTENT TO A fish DEPOSIT" from a rarity provision house (max: 12500) Limit is set at 10K - please raise limit to 12.5K.
    Is your storage max at 10K? Theoretically, that shouldn't affect a deposit but if your storage max is 10K the slider may be capped at 10K on what you are requesting in trade...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It would be nice that explorers, during maintenance, would undego into a "maintenance" exploration if they are idle...

World
    Zeus
    When I post a trade for x(something for x(something) and do 4 lots, I would like it so that 1 player can buy all 4 lots instead of just one. currentyl when they buy one lot they are unable to see the other 3 lots.

Also when selling deposits i would like to be able to post more than 1 lot

And finally I would like to be able to combine deposits that are in my start menu, I can split them into smaller deposits but I am unable to combine them.

Upgrades to gold towers would be lovely.

A lootable building "pirate ship" holds pop(150), built on water. The pirate ship we see on a few adventures.

Oh and before I forget I would love a general that travels to an adventure in 5 min, but can only carry a small number of troops say 10, would be perfect for tagging an adventure.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    Is your storage max at 10K? Theoretically, that shouldn't affect a deposit but if your storage max is 10K the slider may be capped at 10K on what you are requesting in trade...
    Rimbar is right you are currently onle able to request deposits in 10k lots.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    this is easy just fix the bugs first new content second. then ppl will spend money and makes bb happy and player happy both win.

bb u got to spend money to make money.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How about clicking on a critter several times causes it to explode!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The long treasure search returns are way too weak for me to do them instead of the medium treasure search which returns a good amount of granite.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    how about having a tab in global trade that shows how much of each resource you own next to the requested price by the seller. would make trade easier

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    u have a calendar with monthly events... how about filling it in b4 the month ends so people know when maintenance will occur in advance

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by fredshead View Post
    u have a calendar with monthly events... how about filling it in b4 the month ends so people know when maintenance will occur in advance
    it's a weekly thing if you haven't noticed. and it was in the "announcements" forum the only difference was it is an extended one.

Reply to Thread