Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 229 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    i see with the new lucky explorer One part of the game I hate is getting worse. My star menus fills up pretty fast with items found from explorers. Now it seems a luck explorer can bring back 6 stacks of items as I have seen on test. So this is even more items filling up in star. Could we please have a way to stack all the single buffs, small stacks of resources ect. I have 15 trained explorers and 3 slow ones on top of that and its crasy how stuff filled the star durring the event while looking for eggs.

as example right now I have
    78 solar flares all singles
    312 cheese sandwiches all singles
    108 mr Myers all singles
    294 choclate rabbits all singles
    You get the point Please find a way so I can stack these. If I can stack them maybe I can sell them.
    Perhaps maybe even let people trade buffs in stacks on TO even if they are not stacked in star
    Yes, this is a MUST, Anno online can merge/stack items, so I don't see why settlers Online can't do the same, for these type of items. In the testing server, there's a whole BUNCH of buffs and stuff like that, and it's hard to cycle through to get what you need or want.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Ok, is it really necessary to have notifications sent to us for every single building that has been buffed? I just had two friends buff my island, each of them
    using roughly 3 or more SETS of 25 (per set) of Aunt Irma Gift Baskets. Which means that i had to sit there and delete, one by one, 150 or so individual email notices!

I had to go thru and check the box beside each and every one of them in order to delete them. And that is for the second time tonight. This is really getting old
    and i find it unnecessary to receive these notices. Can't we just be sent ONE email notification that contains a LIST of all the buildings buffed?
    I play often, so i can just look around my island and SEE what has been buffed. Other players who don't log on much are the only ones who would need the notifications, really. I like being notified, just not at the expense of having to sit there and deleting every single lousy one of them.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    STAR MENU ITEMS - All selected items transfer to the mayors house at the same time. It is very time consuming to move each item individually, one at a time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Have all kinds of Guild Coin but not really happy with selection of items to get in Market. Please, would like to see buffs for P.House and Mayors House. Love the game

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    wish I could upgrade Generals. Love the game

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would suggest that the current self-buff indicator of rising 'sparklies' is not visually friendly to people with less than ideal eyesight. Especially when the buffs are made in a cluster of buildings that have rising smoke such as cokers, smelters. bakeries or weaponsmiths. My request is that the graphic be changed to the much easier to see 'atomic swirl' of a friend's buff, but have the 'self-buff' version in silver to distinguish between the two.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    way back on the first page there was talk of adding wheel barrows and carts to shorten the time the workers are out walking to signify that they are doing more. It's an interesting idea, but how about putting down better and better roads? when a worker is using them they get a 2 or 5% boost in speed at level 1 road instead of roads just being decoration. Workers should seek out to walk on roads because of the boost they give, but still go their own way if it is shorter to not use the roads.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Could the Guild Menu members list show their last login dates? It would help Guild Leaders keep track of who has dropped off the face of the Settlers Universe. Hard to believe but some people just walk away without saying a word. I know.. who would do that?

World
    Ares
    How about introduce something other than same old guild quests?

Replace the guild quests with a group activity once a week. If Blue Byte needs resources, then the Guild could donate resources (i.e. donate 5,000 stones, etc) as a group (not per individual). If this is done once per week, the Guild can work together to complete. There would be an (option) to donate gems to cover 10% of the resources needed for those who prefer that option.
    Last edited by Moonlime; 05-20-14 at 10:11 am. Reason: expand
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyguy View Post
    Could the Guild Menu members list show their last login dates? It would help Guild Leaders keep track of who has dropped off the face of the Settlers Universe. Hard to believe but some people just walk away without saying a word. I know.. who would do that?
    This would be a big help in managing the guild membership. I'd love to see this.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread