Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 229 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by k8tkaboom View Post
    just a couple of suggestions
    1. a select all option for those of us that have more than 3 generals would be nice for sending troops.
    and
    2. it's AWESOME that we can name our generals, but when sending troops, it's hard to tell which gen is which unless you click on them... would be nice to know whom is whom just by looking.

Thank you in advance
    k8tkaboom
    +1
    1. May be a check box to select multiple, and send at once..
    2. Tried it.. named the generals, hoping they'll be easier to recognize while sending troops.. sadly no.

Kurnn
    I enjoy playing the game, when i visit friends that are lvl 50 players their island is cluttered. I think you should have special adventure to go on to gain control of that island once you kill all the camps and leaders that island becomes yours. Having multiple islands will help stay and play longer more to do. Also like your other game Drakensang when you can find anderment, well this game should also have where adventures to go on to find extra gems laying around.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Instead of making things more interesting for the higher level players, which in turn makes it more difficult for the low level players, keep things the way they are now but when you hit level 50 you can upgrade your island or move your special buildings and people to a bigger island and start over with harder bandits at a new level 1. If you want a bigger island you have to deal with the harder island clearing issue to get more space, if not then you can not roll over and stay at the original level 50.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    SUGGESTION: Can we cease with the hundreds of buffing notifications and just receive ONE email notifying us that so-and-so buffed the island?
    Is there any way to do that and possibly include a LIST in the ONE email of all buildings buffed? If not, at this point i think i would even
    rather just have one email without a list if necessary, than to have to sift through HUNDREDS of those notifications in my inbox. I cannot just select ALL to
    be deleted, because there are emails i have in my inbox that i want to save. That's why.

World
    Zeus
    How about a simple thing to add? A buff for generals that speeds up their transportation time.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Ares
    Or a time machine! Here one minute, there the next.
    lol
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Even better. Perhaps more than one with cost based on speed.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    can we have a "hospital", where some of troops lost in an adventure can be healed and returned back to army, also the upgrades of hospital will let us to heal more troops. make it gem buyable and, gem upgradable so you will have some motivation to put it soon in game

World
    Zeus
    I'd like to see an area incorporated into our friends icon on bottom where we can put notes. I.E... LS buyer, Invited me to adv. stuff like that

World
    Zeus
    How about giving us a bigger sliding scale in the barracks so we don't have to click a million times to build troops now with these epic losses frequently.

Reply to Thread