Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 229 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Fully agree with CMF007 - that would be extremely useful and I suppose not so difficult to program.

Another suggestion, which I would find extremely useful - a "reset" button on the generals, so that all assigned units are freed, rather than having to lower each specific unit type to zero.

Thanks !

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I suggest BB clear this thread out every so often. It's obvious that the Dev's don't look at it or other players that way it will allways be a "new" suggestion

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    cut the cost of making Cav from 40 horses to 20 & more chances of getting rare buildings in Adv.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The game is great and I enjoy the aspect of economy, resource allocation, usage, and having to get everything to balance. I'm currently on my way to being level 40 so I've put in my dues for sure. I do think though that there could be some additional aspects of the game that could be made to improve the overall fun, competitive, and just keeps people interested longer

Guild Wars *GASP*: I know that the OB are vehemently against guild wars, but I think they could be done in a way that doesn't destroy the balance and integrity of the game. Here are my suggestions:

**The biggest point is that guild wars are contained!!! No pillaging other people's islands, no violence like in other games, and it's all voluntary and in separate maps

Guild wars: Tournament style, guilds would sign up for it (completely voluntary) and they would all start at level 1, obviously yes, troops could vary depending on what level the actual players are, perhaps an average level would be established through the players in the guild to match up guilds more fairly before each fight

Smaller Guilds would have more players being able to send more generals
    Larger Guilds would have to send less
    Troops would be donated through their guild members up to a certain amount

Guild Houses would act like Store Houses for weapons and resources which would additionally make it easier for guild prizes for new guild members and such

Round Robin: You'd have to 3/5 or something to move to the next round

Finals: Depending on how many people join, also the popularity of guild wars could be a live event, also, depending on the programming ability, might even try to have 3 guilds (factions) going at the battle together

I think one of the major weaknesses of the game is that while it is a browser game where people can be socially involved, there is actual little engagement beyond those chats, having an event where people can watch, engage in something tangible may also improve morale so to speak

Rewards: Guild Coins (I think a revamped guild merchant item store is definitely in need), Special buffs, maybe treasures depending

Guilds gain levels, each level gives the guild additional troops to send in battle, additional generals to use etc (Gained through guild wars only), special tactics may also open up as a result, maybe the ability to place traps or something.

Now, as I know, you guys are a business therefore making no money for this kind of work would seem almost foolish to you. Therefore there could be additional ways to make money.

1. Gems to view wars (perhaps all wars could be public but you'd have to pay an amount to view it) increasing in cost as you get closer to the finals
    2. New items for guild wars that can be purchased through gems
    3. Perhaps new generals with abilities for guild wars

Additional Suggestions welcome but also feedback as to whether this sounds fun or not??

Happy Settling!
    Last edited by Balhedro; 07-08-14 at 07:19 am. Reason: Forgot stuff

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think this is an amazing idea. Even if it is just something you do once a year. It would be something to look forward to and something for guilds to work up for. I think it would get more people to be more active more often as well.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    I suggest BB clear this thread out every so often. It's obvious that the Dev's don't look at it or other players that way it will allways be a "new" suggestion
    Great idea. Going through the threads, it appears that maybe 3 ideas were used to some capacity in 1772 posts, that is pretty small %...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus

Cool Potential improvements

Here are a few quick ideas (one old one renewed):
    1. Place a reset button in the general troop box so we can easily and accurately zero out the general's assigned troops.
    2. Currently there is no real benefit/value in finding all the collectables; Missing a herb or scare crow is not going to ruin my day, so why should I try to find the last one or two collectables that are well hidden on my island? If there is an actual reward of some sort (even a small one) to provide incentive to spend a few more minutes (or even spend gems on faerie buffs) to get every last object.
    3. On an out-of-game suggestion: Provide some sort of mechanism in place to interface between BB dev's and the users regarding game improvements, changes and the like. Currently I do not see any in place. Users are clamoring for things like PvP, demolition buffs, and many other things shown in this thread alone and nobody from BB responds to the players on the current status. I find that in business, communication along with honesty goes a very long way with customers.

Thank you for your time in reviewing my post.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This guild war idea is really interesting... would be truly awesome if it could be spectated or at least available for some form of playback. Playback wouldn't even have to be in-game. Say a link to a youtube video.

World
    Ares
    Yo all. I'd like to see a building menu tab for favorites. I'd like to be able to choose which one's are there, and then, instead of tab hopping, I'd have everything at my pointer-tip.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Only invite Loot spotters when you are ready to finish ( RTF ) your adventure. This is so that no one has to wait for the loot spot nor do you have to wait on the loot spotter and the adventure is finished timely manner.

Reply to Thread