Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 229 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    A suggestion for an added feature. Could we add a slot to the build tray that is a "temporary placeholder" slot. The purpose of this slot would be for being able to "temporarily" place a building there while we are in the middle of re arranging buildings on our island. For example, I go to move a silo, but want to put it where a farm is & the farm where the silo was. I move the farm to the temp slot in the build tray. I then can move the silo to the spot where the farm was. And I then can take the farm out of the temp tray & place it where the silo was. This would make it where we are not paying moving costs to "temporarily" place something somewhere else so as to just get it out of the way of the spot we want to put something else in
    How do we give posts a thumbs up?

The free move week was also a great idea. Please have another one.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    There should be a 2 day premium...for week-ends :-)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    more suggestions:
    1) a locker where we can store items and those items will not be visible to the star--for example, a lot of players stock up rare items between events
    1a) the locker could be unlocked with a new building--a larder or warehouse, and each level gives u 30 items of storage
    1b) when you open the star and the warehouse--u simply slide items between the two
    1c) make the initial building cost gems so the game makes $, but the upgrades can cost the usual granite and exotic wood

2) army buffs
    2a) a blacksmith buff
    2b) key this to a new building similar to idea above
    2c) the buff will add 1/2/3% damage reduction to an army when applied to the army

3) a lighthouse
    3a) when the lighthouse is lit--use torches made in the provision house OR use lots and lots of wood
    3b) then armies gain a 10%/20%/30% return travel time back to the island from an adventure--per level of the lighthouse

World
    Ares

Question Guild bank revisit

Perhaps due to real life and my having to take a year off a couple of years ago this is answered officially somewhere already, but I would like to see the guild bank get implemented in some fashion. In response to some of the concerns I was able to find (and one of my own):
    • Cost: I am sure the cost issue is much less of a problem at this point in the game
    • Paying in: Make sure that all paid ins can be checked by leadership
    • "Theft": Only leaders (or even a player by player "switch") can approve removals from guild bank
    • Leaving guild: If a guildie leaves the guild, a "flag" placed on all items paid into the guild bank for buildings would force those items back to the bank
    • Quitting game: Allow a way for guildies quitting game to donate everything with 1 click of a button if they would like

Create a development suggestion post open for a couple weeks for other concerns to be able to be sent in and worked out prior to release.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am still a firm believer that we need another button on the explorer 's search returns...

You know, so I can just trash it there rather than click to accept, click to open the star menus, click to get to the adventure tab, click to find the crummy adventure, and then click again to delete.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would like to see a new Buff.....A 4 X Buff for the Barracks that lasts 24hrs....And Call it "Ghost Pepper"

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How about adding Prolonged Searches to Streetwise Negotiator? And maybe a "free book removal" time when the general book tree comes out? (if prolonged isn't in SN, I want those codices back)

World
    Ares
    I wish the CLT has the adventure title capitalized correctly. Because it's listed as "The clever Little Tailor", the lowercase c is screwing up the order when advs are listed in alphabetical order.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    I wish the CLT has the adventure title capitalized correctly. Because it's listed as "The clever Little Tailor", the lowercase c is screwing up the order when advs are listed in alphabetical order.
    Yes, a lovely left-over from sorting by ASCII. Though, I think their sort sb case-insensitive, I definitely agree with correct punctuation; sb a upper-case c.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    I also would like to add to the wishlist a buff for the provision houses that only lasts for 1 or 2 hours. All of them that I can find are for 12 hours each.

Reply to Thread