Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 229 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Got this guild quest today...

... and I happened to be running CLT before work while another guild member was running HLT. Does this really need to be specific to Valiant? What is the harm in changing it to any fairy tale adventure?

While we are at it, I ignored one recently asking to run The Nords. Again, very specific. There is already the coding in place to differentiate similar adventures...

... what is the harm in making it any adventure with Barbarians?

Also there is a Dark Priests one, right? You get the idea.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    There is already the coding in place to differentiate similar adventures...
    I smell the risk of having an assumption here..
    for all I/we know, the code is spaghetti, which cannot be readily used out of the context it currently works for...
    Even touching it, might lead to a bug trail (sounds familiar?)
    You may be surprised by the amazing code many developers write..

But then.. to be fair.. may be you are right.. and may be (clean, reusable) code is there..
    but now we come to the important subject of priority.. When, why and who is going to do it?
    For the amount being paid to the developer(s) and other roles in team, what quantifiable benefit will come out of it?
    Note the emphasis on quantifiable.. i.e. even if there is high, but indirect value (like player satisfaction), if it is hard to quantify, most (average) products and services tend to ignore them.. We humans are very poor at understanding, let alone quantifying the second and third order effects of our actions..
    Case in point - climate change (controversial topic I guess)..

But anyway.. I digress... back to original topic..
    Good luck hoping for the change.. your hopes do not cost BB much (except for a tiny amount perhaps)..

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus
    Could we pay gems to upgrade the tavern geologist to conscientious geologist? I'd upgrade them and use them. Or someway to do it in the skills.

World
    Zeus
    Can we get some Logger buffs to permanently cut down trees and brush on the archipelagos? You said we couldn't do it on the main island because we needed a certain amount. I wouldn't think the arch's would count, so we should be able to get rid of them like the stones. I'd also like to get rid of any stone that isn't used for mines and fill in the swamp. I'm out of room.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have an idea about coops. Everyone gets tons of them but no one plays them. I think that every guild has one or two settlers that would play if they could make a connection. I am one of those players. Not everything every minute has to be the biggest loot or most possible exp points. So my idea is to put up a new line on chat board with new icon for "Co-op". If you can have world chat and guild chat and trade chat then why not coop chat? It would give all those interested in running coops a place to meet, discuss and arrange to do these adventures. Maybe even make new friends. There's room on the bottom of the chat board for a couple more icons.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    my sugestions are (1) add pop boost buildings like they(BB)had in ANNO like a fire hall church or marketplace(to add natural town ambeince) that could boost each houses pop by say 1 or 2 people per cumulitive by each intance of fire hall/church/marketplace(market in anno didnt boost pop but was needed for houses to stay around) ect in the influence...(2)Add a tome binder say a 1 shot per day(24 hours) or slightly better with small glue to help book gens and geos ......(3) a new barracks just for say crossbowmen/eleite soldiers and cannons to speed up the normal barracks...(4)more buildings to make our towns look like towns ie caf'es town constables office/tax office (hehe) these can be either ambeince only like the decorations or can have a function like a caf'e making slight amounts of bread and fish sandwiches ect...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Today being 'Canada Day', made me wished we could all display our national/country flag in the corner of our Avatar. That way, I would know where everyone is from. Just a thought for consideration maybe?

World
    Zeus
    Why can't you put another button on the generals to toggle jog on or off for attack mode? You can still do adventure buffs, we'd go even faster.

World
    Zeus
    Okay, must say that the number of Gem Sales lately is nice; however, how about a 3x (200%) sale?! It has been 2 years since the last one. In addition, I have been committed to 'fasting' until the next 3x sale!

It would be much appreciated.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The tome recipe will not be used. Please make it useful.
    Currently, the Bookbinder creates a tome for me using 605 intermediate paper, 415 printing press letters, and 5 manuscripts.
    The tome recipe in the Provision House for me requires 790 intermediate paper, 540 printing press letters, 100 magic beanstalks, and 6 manuscripts.
    Since my buffed Provision House barely keeps up with the Bookbinder when supplying the Bookbinder manuscripts, the tome recipe I just got is worthless. Please change it so I and other players will use it to this:
    790 intermediate paper, 540 printing press letters, 100 magic beanstalks, 500 exotic wood planks, and 3 manuscripts

Reply to Thread