Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 229 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    The combat preview does not know about any other generals you may wish to send as part of the attack, therefore any estimates will be wrong more often than they are right.
    it knows about the gen you are doing the combat preview from, so I don't know what you mean, the quoted posting never said anything about any other gen besides the one doing the combat preview from.

World
    Zeus
    When hovering the mouse over a building, general, geo, explorer, etc or whatever in TO or in Star, it would be nice if it showed the details of that building, etc.

for instance, if you see a magnificent residence in TO for trade, you mouse over it and it would give the details of that Magnificent residence rather than just placement of it. Or when doing the same thing on any building within your star menu, actually give you the info on that general or building or whatever.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Since you guys are big on these whole zone buff things, one for the provisions houses should be in order. I mean you seem big on clogging up our rarity with more and more recipes, why not a little something more to take the edge off? I mean I could wait to judge until this new content comes out, but maybe I am impatient?
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Since you guys are big on these whole zone buff things, one for the provisions houses should be in order. I mean you seem big on clogging up our rarity with more and more recipes, why not a little something more to take the edge off? I mean I could wait to judge until this new content comes out, but maybe I am impatient?
    I second that. Maybe stick something in the very very very neglected tavern.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Please create a recipe for an item. After you buff a building, you apply the item to that buffed building. Once that buff expires, the item stops production in that building. I fear buffing a building temporarily, and then having it continue to run at normal speed because I forgot I had temporarily buffed it, especially the Powderhut. Thank you.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Would like to see improved gold chain buildings eventually. Thanks

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Axe View Post
    Please create a recipe for an item. After you buff a building, you apply the item to that buffed building. Once that buff expires, the item stops production in that building. I fear buffing a building temporarily, and then having it continue to run at normal speed because I forgot I had temporarily buffed it, especially the Powderhut. Thank you.
    Seconded. This would be a useful tool, especially for people that can only log in at limited times, It would have the effect of slowing down aspects of the game for such players, to fit a busy schedule.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Collectible timer - To allow you to know when the next re-spawn will occur.

We have timer for everything we do in this game explorer, geologist, adventure but there is no timer for collectible re-spawn.

It would be nice to have some way to know exactly when your next collectible spawn will occur.

Could be added in the Zone Wide Buff..? quick mouse over and it tell you next collectible re-spawn in 4h35m12s ?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Most of the time I tend to just have this game on in the background while I am doing something else. How about a hotkey that will jump you to the last building that your built? Be really helpful when I wander away and hear the sound of a mine completing so I do not have to try and remember which one it was to buff it.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I would like a list of mines and what's left in them so I don't have to constantly keep scrolling and trying to find what's depleted.

Reply to Thread