Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 229 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I don't know if this suggestion has been made before, but I wasn't going to read through over 100 some pages to find it. Anyway, my suggestion is to make it possible to delete a subset of a particular type of troop in the barracks queue if you suddenly find you need a different type of troop immediately. Right now the choice is to move what you need up the queue INDIVIDUALLY which can get really tedious if you have TONS of other troops ahead of them, OR cancel out EVERYTHING which is not always desired either. So if there's a way to input deleting particular blocks of troops, that would be great. So if you have 150 recruits training with 75 cavalry after them, and 175 longbowman after them, and you suddenly figure out you need the longbowman now, it would be nice to be able to go to the menu under a type of troop and have a button or something that says, "Delete all Recruits from queue?" and/or "Delete all Cavalry from the queue?" so that the longbowman can get moved up in the queue line. Or, if deleting them isn't desired, you could have something that says, "Move all Cavalry up/down in the queue?" so that the block of whatever troop you want moved is moved all at once and you don't have to move each Cavalry individually.

Please consider this.

Thanks,

Delenn

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Hi Delenn,

That is a good suggestion and we will see what we can do about making an individual clear button for troops. I do also like the suggestion about doing the clear buttons based on the types of troops as well.

Thank you for this detailed suggestion,
    BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Improvement for auto-complete production guild quests:
    Many guild quests are two-part quests, with half production and half pay. These will not auto-complete due to the pay half.
    I suggest the addition of a box on the pay side to be checked to pre-pay, so when the production finishes it will auto-complete.
    This would help the players who can only log on once a day since the GQ is a 24 hr quest.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1. Is there anyway to get a building to house all the generals on our islands
    2. Can we get a mass send out button for explorers. EX: i have 30 explorers want to send them ALL out to do like long treasure hunt. I hate having to do every explorer individually its very depressing.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Satai_Delenn View Post
    I don't know if this suggestion has been made before, but I wasn't going to read through over 100 some pages to find it. Anyway, my suggestion is to make it possible to delete a subset of a particular type of troop in the barracks queue if you suddenly find you need a different type of troop immediately. Right now the choice is to move what you need up the queue INDIVIDUALLY which can get really tedious if you have TONS of other troops ahead of them, OR cancel out EVERYTHING which is not always desired either. So if there's a way to input deleting particular blocks of troops, that would be great. So if you have 150 recruits training with 75 cavalry after them, and 175 longbowman after them, and you suddenly figure out you need the longbowman now, it would be nice to be able to go to the menu under a type of troop and have a button or something that says, "Delete all Recruits from queue?" and/or "Delete all Cavalry from the queue?" so that the longbowman can get moved up in the queue line. Or, if deleting them isn't desired, you could have something that says, "Move all Cavalry up/down in the queue?" so that the block of whatever troop you want moved is moved all at once and you don't have to move each Cavalry individually.

Please consider this.

Thanks,

Delenn
    There is the option in the barracks que to move to top, so you can set the troops at a lower point in the que up to the top to be made next

World
    Zeus
    Here's a suggestion, how about fixing issues on the regular server that people have complained about for months (for instance, the chat issue where the game changes from typing in chat to the keyboard hotkeys in the middle of a word or while typing out a mail it randomly closes on you and makes you have to start all over again)

Here's another suggestion, how about fixing the Test server so that you can actually test things out, for the last 3 days now, it's impossible to do anything on there to "test" anything since it's riddled with massive lag spikes every couple seconds and every 2-5 mins (depending on which browser you are on) you get crashed out of the server entirely, not to mention when on another island or adv, you get a lag spike and you get sent back to your home island for no reason.

"Here's a test server to test out features, events, etc and to test out things for you to use on your regular game, but we are going to give you this unstable server which has major issues on a regular basis and we won't do any tech support on, but we would like you to test things out for us and give us feedback so we can better serve you guys" gotta love the lack of logic on this

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    fir is a type of pine tree. look up stuff and learn something.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Any news, or possibility of adding population buildings and/or storage buildings to the Economy Overview (or a similar feature) for quick access? Clearly there's no actual production, but I like the way the Economy Overview groups together like-buildings with their levels. It allows quick & easy access to determine which building, if any, I'd like to upgrade.

Also, what about possibly adding a countdown timer for re-spawning collectibles, similar to the zone-buff timer feature?

Thanks

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Here's a suggestion, how about fixing issues on the regular server that people have complained about for months (for instance, the chat issue where the game changes from typing in chat to the keyboard hotkeys in the middle of a word or while typing out a mail it randomly closes on you and makes you have to start all over again)
    YES Please Fix this !

ciara

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I would like to see a visible "complete" flag on Spring Park and soccer field .. so that we don't have to keep opening it to see if we can restart its buffs. (like on the bookbinder)...

ciara

Reply to Thread