Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 229 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I see lots of open water still, how about a Naval General, the General would be a ship, maybe starting out with two cannons, and as you add skills it gets more cannons, also will load up the ship general with troops to attack pirate ship camps, either on home island or on adventure islands.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    This thread should be locked. This long list of unanswered Suggestions just creates the illusion of a receptive BB.

When the new Forum is developed there should be a Yes/No/Maybe indicator for each Suggestion. BB can mark it answered or a Moderator can mark it answered.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How about a hotel with more population than MR and a smaller foot print

Settler
    World
    Ares
    7. General Name - Allow the naming of our army Generals.

I thnk that is implemented. click the pencil next to name and put in whatever ou like. of course it doesnt show to others becuase of there is no control of lewdness, bad taste of whatever. but i have named all champs, and some others. even named my exploteres. btw, the naming helps to group the specialits as well.

immaduck
    I would like to see The bucket of candy to include the smelters in the Epic forge

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    A zonewide to melt snow would be helpful for Mountain Clan. All that snow gets to be really blinding.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCloud View Post
    A zonewide to melt snow would be helpful for Mountain Clan. All that snow gets to be really blinding.
    good idea, it would make a difference to painfully slow generals on these long slow adventures. especially since horseshoes make so little difference when the gens are headed towards their targets. being able to have them travel at normal speed would be good

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Strength Training in the Training Field building should also affect the Epic Forge... I think this has been forgotten by mistake.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It would be nice to have the "Loot" mail feature to redirect to Star or Store House added to the "Trade" mail so you could redirect received trade mail to Star or Store House.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    It would be nice to have the "Loot" mail feature to redirect to Star or Store House added to the "Trade" mail so you could redirect received trade mail to Star or Store House.
    I'll be sure to mention this suggestion to see what can be done with it.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread