Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 229 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Christmas Market (Buff overwrite request)

It would be nice to have the Christmas Market buffing system overwrite any of it's own already active buffs.
    The reason is if there is still 1hrs lefts from the previous activation.
    You have to wait or use stop buff.
    Having the Market re-buff it's own buff would be great.

It should allow you to re-activate the Christmas Market buffs and by doing so it should overwrite current active <Christmas Market buff> with the new activated one.

There should be no need to use stop buff simply to activate it early because the cool down allows it to run more often.

Like the feature when you go and activate a guide if there is already active guide you are prompted to overwrite it.

I would love to simply activate the Market buff feature when the cool down allow it and not have to wait until the buff ends or have to stop buff 30 buildings..

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It would be good to update the production of the Endless copper mines to 7, like the endless coal mine.
    Currently endless copper maximum is 6 while other endless mines are 7.

Endless Copper mine should receive the same type of change!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    Christmas Market (Buff overwrite request)

It would be nice to have the Christmas Market buffing system overwrite any of it's own already active buffs.
    The reason is if there is still 1hrs lefts from the previous activation.
    You have to wait or use stop buff.
    Having the Market re-buff it's own buff would be great.

It should allow you to re-activate the Christmas Market buffs and by doing so it should overwrite current active <Christmas Market buff> with the new activated one.

There should be no need to use stop buff simply to activate it early because the cool down allows it to run more often.

Like the feature when you go and activate a guide if there is already active guide you are prompted to overwrite it.

I would love to simply activate the Market buff feature when the cool down allow it and not have to wait until the buff ends or have to stop buff 30 buildings..
    Agreed... so many times - nearly every 2nd day i'm stop buffing 20+ buildings to shave 2-30 min off.. because :maint, server drops, lag getting back from adv (my fav - knowing its gonna be off again cause i have to wait for it to load my island for 4 min), having to watch an attack to make sure it goes right, PVP... PVP.... PVP.. you cant just LEAVE pvp mid attack .... etc etc... so i end up dropping 20+ stop buffs the next time i start it to make up for that overage...

super tedious...

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Usually we do give 24 hour notice, but this can be pushed a bit with different time frames. Also I feel most got confused when we used military time for when the maintenance was starting.

-BB_Odhran
    This time seems to have been one of those times when it didn't happen. Could you start putting some sort of visual alert in the game just in case you need to shut down the game and we haven't been to the forum in the last half hour before logging off? Not one of those pop-ups, but an static cue, like an exclamation point near the avatar window that we can click/hover on for timing details or a countdown. It really bites when you are 5 or 6 days into the gem cycle and log in to find out you missed the window (which you didn't know about) by an hour. An in-game cue would really help us there.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i think we need a new buff that take the steak buff to the next level. it could be called surf and turf, you could use grilled steak and fish to make them and it would last 3 days at 200%

World
    Ares
    +1

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    This time seems to have been one of those times when it didn't happen. Could you start putting some sort of visual alert in the game just in case you need to shut down the game and we haven't been to the forum in the last half hour before logging off? Not one of those pop-ups, but an static cue, like an exclamation point near the avatar window that we can click/hover on for timing details or a countdown. It really bites when you are 5 or 6 days into the gem cycle and log in to find out you missed the window (which you didn't know about) by an hour. An in-game cue would really help us there.
    I will suggest it to the team. We do post all maintenance to the homepage and our social medias as well.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I will suggest it to the team. We do post all maintenance to the homepage and our social medias as well.

-BB_Odhran
    Thank you BB_Odhran.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    how about we are able to take water, flour, and granite and use the lab and make grout

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    For Halloween, may we have falling leaves please? I'm really enjoying the rain of petals for Valentine's.

Reply to Thread