Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 229 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus
    How about a new general, Hannibal. An experienced leader with a bonus against larger armies (First and Last attack when outnumbered), carries 200, and can attack over mountains (u could throw in a couple of elephants when he does this).
    Celebrate Greek national day with a special general!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Fixing the bug, there is no build queue in the Bookbinder building..
    No reason for that specific building to not act like any other building that create stuff it should have a build queue.

World
    Ares
    Here is a suggestion I truly BB gets a move on implementing!
    I want to be able to log into my game to play in NO MATTER WHAT BROWSER I HAPPEN TO BE USING in a reasonable time instead of waiting HOURS LIKE I HAVE BEEN CURRENTLY!!!!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I know you guys will NEVER EVER do it. But I seriously would love a queue for the book binder. Even if you limited the queue to 3-5 items in it. I've said it before & will say it again, I will NEVER pay gems for the gem bought glues until there is a queue. Every other building in the game that is like that, with the exception of the Mayor has the option of queuing.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    A queueable bookbinder is coming soon - see test. Operates differently, but queueable.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Cool!! Will have to go check that out

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Another suggestion if I haven't posted it already (or if anyone else hasn't)

I suggest that for all those buildings that need more of them to get faster production (ie snack maker) or need more for faster cool down (Scout post etc), I recommend that the first one of each type be a building we get as a building. And if we want more of them then we have the option of either getting it as a building or as blueprints that we can apply to an existing one. And the blue prints do exactly the same as if you had a second copy of the building on your island. Only difference being that it isn't a second building taking up real estate. But for those that would prefer more of the building (to maybe trade away later, drop back into star etc), then they would have the option of getting them as buildings

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Epic Woodyard should have option to produce Mahogany Planks

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish it give out more resources upon upgrading things.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Idea for a new Geologist:

Experienced & Thorough Geologist

4x as long to find a deposit
    4x deposit size
    When sending on either Iron or Gold search, select whether to target Main Island or Archepelago

Reply to Thread