Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 229 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

I'd like to see a better experience meter. The current one is hard to see and a little bit obscure, and it's still bugged. It doesn't report how much expeience you need for the next level.
    I'm the keeper of the cheese, and you're the lemon merchant... and he knows it! That's why he's going to kill us! Hurry man, lets get out of here before he lets loose the marmosetes!

Recruit
    I think there should be a way to recall/cancel a geologist especially during a long search for gold or coal.

Trades

There should be a way to keep a track of trades primarily the ones that haven't been completed. I see that resources are automatically taken away from me when I send a trade request, but I tend to forget who I sent it to and the details of the trade. I end up sitting there waiting for mail to see if the trade was accepted or not.

Recruit
    We should be able to have a little notice on a building/mine that shows exactly how long the current buff on it is to last.

World
    Zeus
    I would like to be able to modify trades while they are up.

Recruit
    Two suggestions: in-game bug reports (and maybe feedback, too, at least for the beta); a 'buildings' tab at the mayor's house to display total building counts per type (it's hard to figure out how many of a given type you have unless you thought to put them all together).

World
    Zeus
    Raise the trade limit to 500 from 400 please.
    Allow up to 3 simultaneous trades as long as they are different commodities.
    Enable variable trade time limits on a slider between 1 and 10 minutes.
    Add feature to modify trade terms in real time while offer is up.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiry View Post
    Trades

There should be a way to keep a track of trades primarily the ones that haven't been completed. I see that resources are automatically taken away from me when I send a trade request, but I tend to forget who I sent it to and the details of the trade. I end up sitting there waiting for mail to see if the trade was accepted or not.

I agree there should be a way to keep track, I forget if the trade is not accepted right away, and wonder why my resourses are missing

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    need to allow trading between guild members, even if they don't have a branch house,

We need to be able to cancel items that are currently processing in the Provision House, Barracks, and Building queues, as well as Explorer and Geologist tasks. It's pretty annoying when you accidentally initiate a 2-12 hour process when you suddenly realize you could have done some shorter ones first. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to cancel an ongoing geologist task and forfeit the time spent on it so that we can initiate a different task instead.

Reply to Thread