Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_MrGrimm View Post
    I know everyone is just like me, they have tons of ideas on how to make the game better.

So to help us out a little bit please post ideas here in this thread .
    If you want suggestions than some feedback would be appropriate. Otherwise this is just another black hole where suggestions disappear to never to be heard from again. For what is supposed to be a Beta test the entire site has been very weak on feedback from the development staff. You can take this as my first suggestion, If I see some feedback to the current suggestions I may be encouraged enough to submit some more.

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

World
    Zeus
    The news tab should show the news that occurred when we are not logged on. Especially when the player is kicked off just as the Geo is reporting back. No news so we have to search and see if he found anything while I was logging back on. The most valuable news is that which happens when we are not around. This doesn't sound like it would be too difficult.

Suggestion I: Building Relocation.
    I know this has been mentioned several times, but I would like to emphasize this once more. After spending plenty of resources and time to upgrade a building, I noticed it would be more efficient if it were positioned elsewhere. Destroying and re-building would be a gross wasted of time and resources. Was curious if the game engineers were considering this option?

Suggestion II: Trade Management.
    Currently, if a player posts a trade option and I accept the trade, my resources are removed from my stock. If that player does not reply back, I no longer have the resources until they do. There should be an option to retract my offer if they do not reply within a specified amount of time. I have had resources tied up for hours, finally resulting is someone changing their mind. This also has been mentioned as a recommendation, I was just looking to emphasize the point. Is there any intent from the game designers to resolve this issue?

Suggestion III: Building Upgrades.
    There is an option within each building to upgrade using gems. Issue is its not active. Will it go active? Would be nice to use gems to upgrade resources.

Suggestion IV: Resource Monitoring.
    Allow the player to customize the resource display bar at the top of the screen. That way I better monitor the effects of changes I make when upgrading different resources. I may not want to monitor Fir wood and Stone later in the game

Suggestion V: Resource Timer.
    Displays each resource and shows amount of time until a field or mine is depleted OR make an IPhone / IPad App that sends a warning when a resource is depleted (mine, crop...).

Thanks for the opportunity to offer suggestions. This is a great game.

ISR Jimmy
    Last edited by ISRJimmy; 09-11-11 at 05:07 pm. Reason: spelling correction

Recruit
    Since we have adventures that deal with dark priest and magic maybe in higher levels you guys can offer white magic or light magic troops to combat against this stuff.

the only suggestions i have are:

allow building production to be downgraded on upgraded buildings. (if you upgrade a building but it either out produces your raw stock or you no longer have a high demand, allow the building to have its production queue lowered 1 level without cost.)

put in a pending trade menu. ( to allow users to cancel trades that are pending. as its very annoying to have to wait up to 24hrs to get a notice that your trade was either accept or declined... when the resources could have been used else where, or the demand for said resources was no longer required.)

*some may not like this suggestion but owell*
    auto cancel trades on logout. (goes along with the above suggestion on trades. either allow trades to be cancelled when they are pending or automatically cancel all posted trades or pending trades of the person when they logout of the game (either via timeout or manual logout)

Quote Originally Posted by ISRJimmy View Post
    Suggestion I: Building Relocation.
    I know this has been mentioned several times, but I would like to emphasize this once more. After spending plenty of resources and time to upgrade a building, I noticed it would be more efficient if it were positioned elsewhere. Destroying and re-building would be a gross wasted of time and resources. Was curious if the game engineers were considering this option?

Suggestion II: Trade Management.
    Currently, if a player posts a trade option and I accept the trade, my resources are removed from my stock. If that player does not reply back, I no longer have the resources until they do. There should be an option to retract my offer if they do not reply within a specified amount of time. I have had resources tied up for hours, finally resulting is someone changing their mind. This also has been mentioned as a recommendation, I was just looking to emphasize the point. Is there any intent from the game designers to resolve this issue?

Suggestion III: Building Upgrades.
    There is an option within each building to upgrade using gems. Issue is its not active. Will it go active? Would be nice to use gems to upgrade resources.

Suggestion IV: Resource Monitoring.
    Allow the player to customize the resource display bar at the top of the screen. That way I better monitor the effects of changes I make when upgrading different resources. I may not want to monitor Fir wood and Stone later in the game

Suggestion V: Resource Timer.
    Displays each resource and shows amount of time until a field or mine is depleted OR make an IPhone / IPad App that sends a warning when a resource is depleted (mine, crop...).

Thanks for the opportunity to offer suggestions. This is a great game.

ISR Jimmy
    I agree with all of these suggestions, couldn't have said it better!

Duke_Elicion

Graphics

It is really disappointing that lvl 4 buildings do not have increased graphics. They are very expensive and is depressing when you cannot see the profit from your expenditure with the naked eye. I am not sure about lvl 5, but I really think you need to update the graphics for ALL levels.

World
    Zeus
    How about allowing for large scale trades when done person to person? like hey I got 10k hardwood planks for 500 gold coins who wants to trade? you could then trade as friends the total amount at once vs. makeing 25 trades.
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    My suggestion is a new adventure type. How about a tower siege? In this case, instead of you attacking the bandits, you have to hold a tower, and have various waves of bandits that will attack you. You would have a timer that would count down until the next wave, but if you felt ready you could click a button to skip ahead, and summon the next wave immediately. At the end of the adventure, if you were still holding the tower, you win.

This could also be adapted for a Guild-war PvP style system.

An alternative, would be to have to protect a community from invasion. This would require you to place your General(s) in position to intercept the bandit waves, and then repair any damage done to the community between waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post
    If you want suggestions than some feedback would be appropriate. Otherwise this is just another black hole where suggestions disappear to never to be heard from again. For what is supposed to be a Beta test the entire site has been very weak on feedback from the development staff. You can take this as my first suggestion, If I see some feedback to the current suggestions I may be encouraged enough to submit some more.
    100% agree, blackhole of suggestions on this forum. I've made tons, and mostly get ignored or the thread just dies off... I'm done with this silly "suggestion like you actually care or will implement any" until we get feedback from you and better interaction. So I second this as my suggestion as well. Maybe a weekly online Q and A with staff, idk...

ps. PVP!!!
    Honey Badger

Reply to Thread