Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 229 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

ARM1
    There should be a timer or countdown bar in the overview menu of a building that has been buffed. There is current no means (that I know of) to tell how much longer the buff will last.

Recruit
    i like the fact you can build more then one at a time for selection, and another thing idea about donating items maybe do a auction to where people can buy with game money to where people want to sell the items for game money....

Recruit
    Make it so that you can mail more than one person the same message, also making the ability to create private chat channels with more than two people like between 2 guilds.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Make buffs different so you can tell the difference between the 3. Ablity to "refresh" a buff while one is still active.

World
    Zeus
    There should be another tab in the guild window, to show when the last time a member was logged in to Castle Empire, would make finding inactive players alot easier.

Recruit
    Love the game. The thing I'd like to see improved is the trading function. A real time market-style trading setup would be great. So you can see market depth, post multiple offers at a time, etc. Evony is a great example to look at for this.

World
    Zeus
    To go along with trade, the option to repost a trade which just ended.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ARM1 View Post
    There should be a timer or countdown bar in the overview menu of a building that has been buffed. There is current no means (that I know of) to tell how much longer the buff will last.
    I think that is a great idea!

World
    Zeus
    That is already being implemented, it shall be here midyear.

Recruit
    I would suggest to add the recycling manufactory to the list of gifting. The gift has the watermill already, why not the recycling manufactory? Also would like if you could gift the building licenses as well.

Reply to Thread