Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    An auto return function for those of us who wait and wait for our traded resources preferrably a 1 to 6 hour time limit of inactivity of the other player since i've lost hundreds of materials to people who decide to not return for example: 36 hours or even never play again in some of my experiences.

Recruit
    I would like to have a guild bank. Members can donate excess resources. The bank can be managed by guild officers.

Recruit
    I think we need a donation button, a guild bank, and the ability to see when a guild member was last online. Plus lower the rate it charges per slot. It's a little extreme.

Soldier
    And the guild bank, when they put in the resources this amount can be changed into a member slot.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    Make it so that you can mail more than one person the same message, also making the ability to create private chat channels with more than two people like between 2 guilds.
    I love this idea!! like alliances.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1. Redo the resources in the Provision house. 1000 Beers for 10 coin is way off.
    2. Allow to recall your Geologist and Explorer from hunts.
    3. It would be nice if production time increased as well when you level up buildings. It makes sense that they gain experience as they progress.
    4. Allow the generals to level up as well. I'm almost clear on the island and he is still a regular general.
    5. I know the purpose is to make people buy gems, but it would be awesome if we could get a building to convert resources into decorations. Say, 5,000 marble = three stone wall pieces as an example.

Recruit
    The prices of things are sooooooooooooooo artificially inflated because of one of two things. We NEED a tab for every item in the trader's market with the ability to post more than one offer at a time, the one offer for 10min keeps prices absurdly high since people are trying to get everything the want in one trade instead of being able to do as many as they need. The other solution to the dumb prices is to have a tab alongside the posted offers that shows the last 20 transactions that people have traded to show what the "going" rates are.

Recruit
    Great game, been playing for a couple of weeks now and a few things I would love to see are:

1. Resource summary rates of trees chopped down vs replanted - I never know if I am slowly chopping all my trees or if they are getting replanted in time
    2. I understand that it takes more resources for higher level troops, but 10 swords for ONE militia, 40 horses for ONE cavalry? Just doesn't make sense! Make it logical where 1 sword = 1 soldier, 1 horse = 1 cavalry and substitute it either by increasing the time it takes to make swords/horses or by a requirement of another resource such as more beer per soldier or extra fir wood/soldier for lower level troops and maybe extra hardwood for higher level troops. At least this way it would make sense and you can justify that the extra beer is for training and wood is for shield/arrows etc.
    3. a general that can level up his attack/defense with exp.
    4. I would LOVE it if when I log back on there was a summary report of what happened when I was gone - ie. 2 stone deposits depleted, 3 wells exhausted type thing.

Thank you again and hopefully you will take some of these into consideration during your next patch.

Settler
    Developers, with 53 pages of replies i doubt this will be given to you, but i hope it will.

We Badly need changes to the Unit production.

Here is what i recommend as a few of us guild leaders have talked about it in ventrilo.

1) We either need a second barricks, or a second barricks type.

My idea was to put in the normal barricks
    Recruits, Bowmen, Militia, Longbowmen, and Calvery

And in a "advanced barricks"
    Soldier, Xbowmen, Heavy Calvery, Cannoneers, Elite Soldiers.

This way lower and upper production is normalized, and production for pvp becomes viable for upper end units.
    The next fix and the more needed one is as follows (tweaks)

Anything above Miltia needs a nerf in production time cost.
    Longbow crafters need to be 6-8logs per bow, at 12minute cycles.
    Stables need to produce horses about 2-3 minutes faster, and calvery needs to cost 25% less per stack to create.
    Iron/Steel Swords need a nerf in Coal Costs (1/2 their current Value) And their respective unit guild time reduced 25%
    Xbowmen, Cannoneer, Elite Soldier, adv calvery, Soldier All need to have a massive reduction in time, and cost of production.

This normalization will make all types of units viable in pvp.

I know myself and many others have said, we will likely leave the game, or not pvp if its all "recruiit/bow spam". So please fix this BEFORE pvp patch

Recruit
    [QUOTE=bergman2021;168055]The prices of things are sooooooooooooooo artificially inflated because of one of two things. We NEED a tab for every item in the trader's market with the ability to post more than one offer at a time, the one offer for 10min keeps prices absurdly high since people are trying to get everything the want in one trade instead of being able to do as many as they need. The other solution to the dumb prices is to have a tab alongside the posted offers that shows the last 20 transactions that people have traded to show what the "going" rates are

and what is actually selling during the ten minute window we have to post.

Another thing is the "loot" from battles is just pathetic, I send out 40 recruit's and 40 bowmen to kill 50 scavengers, I kill all the scavenger but lose all my recruit's doing so. What do I get as loot?? 50 bronze swords?!!!!!! I just lost 400 worth of bronze sword's, and 200 worth of beer!!!!! How am I not getting back at least half of my cost in loot?? Yes I understand that battles are how you level but still, every battle is costing me upwards of 350 bronze swords not to mention beer and production times!!!

Reply to Thread