Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus
    As a side note to my post on upgraded buildings provideing faster production times I would like to add this:

Buildings level 1 & 2 use 1 settler to run

Buildings level 3 & 4 use 2 settlers to run

Buildings level 5 use 3 settlers to run

Cause faster work just makes sense with more workers in it.
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Suggestions

1) An ignore user feature in the popup menu when clicking the link on someone's name in chat. Currently, we can visit, mail, trade, gift, etc. all very nice -- however ignore would be lovely. Frequently, I find myself showing people how to /ignoreadd. One click, please.

2) An afk feature would be shiny. Certainly, we can choose not to answer whispers, but that can be seen as rude and or perplexing when friends can see us online but perhaps we are too busy counting our ponies to want to stop and chat at that moment. Alternatively, invisible mode in the game would be nice.

3) Upgraded graphics for the L4 and up upgrades. Psychologically, having more bling for the bucks goes a long way toward game satisfaction.

4) A sent mail box.

5) A little more ethnic diversity in the avatars. Not everyone wants to wear a mask/hood if they can't find an avatar that speaks to them.

6) A pony. For me.

Thank you for working to make this game even better.

ShuttlePilot
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Someone may have suggested this already, but it would be great if we had some way to mark a building. Then sharing buffs would be so much simpler. No more trying to describe where and which building among the masses you want your friend to buff. I'm infamous for calling a building by the wrong name and getting the wrong one buffed. DRAT! Thanks. Love the game!
    When life gives you lemons, make lemon flavored Starbursts.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Garrison Info Box Blocks Screen

The garrison information box is beautifully done. I love the graphics in it, the clarity, and the ease with which one can assign troops and choose functions. Not a lot of room for design or functional improvement. It would be great if it could be mobile on the screen, i.e. draggable. Often when battling, when using a retreat maneuver as part of the strategy, the garrison information box needs to remain open to allow access to the retreat function.

The box takes up the bulk of the center screen, thus making it imperative to drag the entire island out of its way, rather than vice versa. This also can put the section of interest way off in odd parts of the screen making it difficult to identify and see the general and his various wanderings. It would be nice to have better access to my general as he moves and fights.

Not a critical fix -- but one that would enhance the enjoyment of the game.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Zeus
    A thought If bread alone will get you 25 settlers how about an option of adding in some water and meat fish or sasuages to get you like 100?
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

I know it has been stated before but.....buff timers. This is the most needed feature of the game imo.

World
    Zeus
    The ability to move the projects up and down in the building que is very helpfull. Now we need to que up more than 3. 6+ would help a lot.

The provisions que should have the same ability to move up and down instead of having to delete to make an insert and then redo all the buffs we had scheduled.

Thank you for a fine game.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    - Top down view of production chains! just like in settlers 7, I wanna know from the raw materials to the finished product, which work yards use it, and how many of them I have.
    - I have seen some discrepancies when it comes to text. Like for foods, it says "Output x2" and "Output is doubled". Someone should go over the texts and make sure everything is using the same style.
    - What does "fir" mean anyway? I don't think the game should be using vague names (I am guessing they're diminutives of something), they look plain bad! (examples: fir wood forested).

Email Notification - Please please please..this would be a great fix before we get actual real summaries and reporting functions. Can the devs do a quick fix that would initiate an email to be sent to the player when a deposit (iron, gold, copper, well, etc) is empty. With a time-stamp in the email?

Even better: an off / on toggle for this. Some players may find this annoying, some players might value it greatly.
    Last edited by Indigo; 09-22-11 at 06:40 pm. Reason: additional details
    [URL="http://forum.castleempireonline.com/threads/13342-Guide-List-Big-list-of-Guides-Tools-and-Other-Resources-for-CEO-Players"][IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/metaplace/signature-1.png[/IMG][/URL]

Recruit
    - Form farms and other like gather able resources, it would be great to know what's the rate of grow (or respawn) so we can do the math of how many farms per field, or how many fishers per fish school, etc. Work yards already give us their info, why not the fields?

Reply to Thread