Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 229 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    Can you please make it so we can organize our star menu? When you have 7 rows of adventures its a pain going through and counting them. Atm I have to send lots of trades to a guildie and then have them decline to keep all my adventures organized (Victors together, SFTR together, etc) and it's very annoying and bothersome for both of us. Also if you travel to a different zone it re-"organizes" them with is pointless and stupid.

AKA what the person above me said. Not like it makes a difference though, mods never check this or (at the very least) never respond to anything stated in here and suggestions made over 6 months ago still haven't been implement, as well as many features that have been promised that have still not been provided.
    Last edited by ChowderBro; 06-16-12 at 07:04 am.

Recruit
    First, does anyone official actually read this, or is this just to make us all feel better? :\

Second, I'd like to weed out some of the twats who spam the main chat with trade; a simple filter will definitely slow it down. Any chat with the word "buy" or "sell" as well as a number should be denied the ability to post, and told to go to the trade tab.

World
    Zeus
    A stop producing button for the entire kingdom would be nice. I went away for 2 days, and came back to a gutted kingdom. Stopping and starting 100 separate buildings is too time consuming. Let us shut down the kingdom at need.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    A stop producing button for the entire kingdom would be nice. I went away for 2 days, and came back to a gutted kingdom. Stopping and starting 100 separate buildings is too time consuming. Let us shut down the kingdom at need.
    I was told that everything shuts down after a period of time if you do not log in.

This concerns me for the opposite reason as you, as I wanted to make sure my level 5 barracks upgrade would run through completion while I go on a trip this summer.

So I tested it on the test center and discovered that the upgrade stopped after 24 hours (I stayed off test for over 3 days; the level 5 upgrade of a copper smelter was still only at 14%). So if you plan for plan for everything to run for 24 hours... perhaps you will be ok next time?

Having just gone through the unproductive time of my level 5 Provisioner.... not really looking forward to upgrading my barracks anytime soon. Stinks that I can't just take care of it during the week I can't log in anyway (Will be 'unplugged' for the entire week).

World
    Zeus
    i think it would be helpful to make the trade requests from friends messages look different from the ones received from market posts. maybe a different color background or something.

also, i understand putting a time limit on market posts helps to keep only active players trading but how about an option to repost the same trade after 10 minutes expire

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What about a list of the mines (by type) that you currently have, as well as the deposits you haven't built mines on yet? (And also the kinds of deposits you don't need to build on) This would make it easier to know what you need to replace.
    If they get depleted while you are offline, you don't know because your news doesn't update. And since the mines are scattered all over, it's too much of a pain to try counting them, so often your first clue is when your producers stop producing.
    Sometimes I send my geos out just on spec when I log on, but that ties them up.
    Also, when the geo does find a deposit, it would be nice if you didn't have to search the whole island to find it. So make the deposits clickable somehow.
    I see the list something like this:
    You have:
    stone deposits 3
    marble deposits 4
    copper mines 2 unused deposits 1 (clicking on this would take you right to it)
    iron mines 3 unused deposits 0
    total fish 50 (tells me I need to restock soon)
    total meat 100

Recruit
    Can we have one server PVP, and the other non-PVP?
    I already have my hands full with the bandits.

Recruit
    bigger fields and wells....takes forever to fill them as many as i have...also...settlers come faster after a certain level...it takes nearly a week to fill my town these days

Recruit
    Make a Confirm message when you tear down or upgrade buildings, i lost my material and GC just because i miss click on the window

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DireMuffin View Post
    First, does anyone official actually read this, or is this just to make us all feel better? :\

We do read these , I constantly will be reading through marking down what suggestions have been made in the past and bring them to the attention of the development team.

Reply to Thread