Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 229 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How about listing the name of the person receiving a gift in news. Instead of your friend has received your gift.

Recruit
    I'm sure a lot of this has already been posted and I'm sorry if this is the 2nd or 3rd time you see some of these ideas. I'm sure meny of us think alike.
    I figured I would throw in my 2 cents.
    Here they are:

(buff related)

1, Say a friend buffs your building with a fish plate. You are done playing for the night but would like to put a longer lasting buff on the building. The option to overwrite a buff.(not stack)
    2, If a friend buffs your building while you are offline you can see the type of buff they used in your mailbox. If you are online but away from your computer. All you come back to is buffed buildings, no idea who did it and for how long it's to stay buffed.
    3, The ability to hang a "Please buff me" flag on buildings for you friends to see when you are not online.
    4, change the graphics of a buffed building to include some sort of timer. Maybe the swirling light gets dimmer or less sparkle.

(Trade related)

1, A weekly or daily trade report to see your import export history.
    2, The ability to have a macro for trades you repeat a lot.
    3, Add an option in the trade request for "repeat trade" x times.
    4, Trade adventures in the open market trade tab.
    5, An option for; Offer expires in x minutes in the trade window that's time can be adjusted by the players.

(random)

1, Optional Settlers browser toolbar that could make $$ for Ubisoft, give a rewards and extra game control to players that choose to install it. NOT REQUIRED!
    2, Something that will tell you that you have x of x mines built, or x of x deposits discovered.(I know players will learn the locations of the resources quickly but some people won't and never will)
    3, server time game clock
    4, Whats the harm in letting us add a deposit to a wheat fields and wells like we do fish and meat? That window is lacking. When I was lower levels I kept thinking more would come. The deer stink and fish food are lonely their.
    5, A window we can open to see a complete building list that will tell us the lvl and status. (working/stopped) producing at lvl x and if we click the icon of a specific building the camera will center on it.
    6, A window that When we click the icon of a building type all buildings of that type will light up.

(production)

1, A building that has been leveled up would have an up/down arrow so you may decide at what level it produces. Also it should have a flag on it telling us it is not producing at max level.
    2, A window you can open to see total production numbers of all buildings combined. Have it change as you buff.
    3, Maybe a graph needle or something telling the production vs. drain/demand.
    4, The ability to light up all buildings of one type.
    5, The ability to stop an upgrade for a refund of materials.
    6, An up/down or left/right arrow option in the provisions house so you can add, remove or change the number of items you are making, while they are in production. The ability to change the train amount while the units are in training could also be applied at barracks.

(Worker)

1, A new person to buy at the tavern who has The ability to move buildings. Make the time to move building = to the build time + the upgrade time for the level of the building. If we could move buildings it would make for some nice looking settlements.
    2, A new unit to buy or train. A spy players can buy to infiltrate enemy camps to steel the battle plan and would give an advantage in battle against the camp you stole it from.

(gem store)

1, Buy extra ore deposits in the gem store with x ore in it. You can fill, pause or let it get destroyed.
    2, A buff to buy in the gem shop that you can stack on buildings to start when the last one wears off.
    3, A land deed in the gem shop. islands you could buy, travel to and build on. Have resource options and size that would be relevant to the cost of the deed.
    4, Mines produce tailing piles right?. How about a building that can pull ore from the tailings? Would only produce if you had an active mine of that type.

(adventure)

1, moving forest like mob to intercept your general. Strong enough to motivate you to miss them but not required that you kill to complete your adventure.
    2, The ability to send your general to attack multiple targets with out returning to the garrison. (not just send him to the next inline so he in sintersepted)
    3, Adventures should be foggy and players would bring along an explorer to map it.
    4, Generals should be able to trade forces while in an adventure. The garrinson would work like it does at home. Generals could drop off reinforcements and go home for more.
    5, looking for group option for adventures that will pair perople up to go on group adventures at random. What better whay to make a friend than to fight by their side?

(Battle)

1, We can only see how thw battle went (turn by turn) after it is over. Let us have a window to watch the battle as it goes down.
    2, Have an advanced mode for battle. Players can toggle on, off. Give us the ability to play the turns. flash some keys we press at times or something.
    3, Players could decide to retreat x number of turns into the match if they where in advanced mode. Give a longer recovery time for retreat than if they lost the battle.

(end game)

1, Unfortunately I'm getting close to the end game content and I see no future. If this game is to survive, that can not be a problem. We should be able to start a 2nd settlement once the fist has reached max level and build empires. Not just one settlement. Let us send out a nobleman and lay claim to new lands. Let us send them supplies by a wagon that we build and have a travle timmer and max weight load. Let us upgrade the wagon to go faster and carry more. Let us also send are general to the new lands.
    2, I think end game content is a real problem.
    2, Theirs no reason to build the expert buildings if the rewards from the adventures are the very things theese buildings make.
    As I get closer th the end game I hope to have ideas.

You know what they say? 1 good idea for every 100 bad ones.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think the provision House and Barracks not producing durring upgrading needs to be changed back. I just leveled My barracks to Lv 5 and I am a Daily player who is very addicted to this game. But unlike most big Players I don't Use only gold chains to make my way. I run adventures and am self sufficent After a week not being able to Run a thing after doing Black knights daily along with other adventures. I lost interest in the game and Hope I can get back into it. Im sure this happens with other players. I dont think You should have something like this in a game that stops players from playing for a week. If I do get back into playing I dont want to upgrade my Provision house
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You know what the two above posts have in common? A problem with endgame. Evidence:

"1, Unfortunately I'm getting close to the end game content and I see no future. If this game is to survive, that can not be a problem." -ryobie1

" I lost interest in the game and Hope I can get back into it. Im sure this happens with other players. I dont think You should have something like this in a game that stops players from playing for a week" -Artillerist

The problem as we continue this game is that the adventures are getting repetitive. once you hit 42, a lot of the glamour in this game is gone. It becomes island maintenence and nords/BK spamming until you hit level 50...which is very far awaay from 42.

Solutions: 1. PVP (i know you're working on this, but the sooner it comes, the better. it has to be optional though. BB/Ubisoft should learn the lesson from other browser games...i dont know if im allowed to mention them on the forums)

2. More adventures...quality ones, not like sotv. Roaring Bull was a well-made adventure, kudos.

3. Current endgame features balence...such as making the expert level builds worth the resources (see my previous post)

Just some suggestions and feedback. Thanks.

Recruit
    The ability to sort/filter the trade window postings by either offer or cost (via drop-down menu or other window) would make trying to trade specific commodities about 1000% more enjoyable.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddax View Post
    The ability to sort/filter the trade window postings by either offer or cost (via drop-down menu or other window) would make trying to trade specific commodities about 1000% more enjoyable.

You can sort it by clicking the column title. It will sort it in two different ways. Click once will list it alphabetically ascending, click again and it will be decending (by name of item), though it doesn't seem like it's perfectly alphabetic. Example: It goes, Brew, Bows, Bread....

You can click on either the offer or Cost columns.

Soldier
    Fix adventure loading problems!! Also how can we have island pvp if there is gem mines

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSource View Post
    Fix adventure loading problems!! Also how can we have island pvp if there is gem mines
    pvp will not likely allow players to attack home islands.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How about a daily replacement rate to fish and meat.
    if its possible you could add area control to the hunters and fishers to work in set locations. not just the closest. would allow other areas to replace items.
    a building screen like the troop, so you know how many building/mines/fields/etc. that you have working.

World
    Zeus
    First off: Great work so far !! I really like this game, and have played many others of the same genre in the past. However, that being said, there are a couple significant changes I feel need to be made. The little ones are easily ignorable and would just be nit-picking.

1- We need a Buff Timer Display. Granted its not a huge deal, but this addition would make life much easier. Maybe a little Bar inside the Building Info Screen like the "Work Completion" Bar, or a descending Bar (Green to Red) above said building, but only when you hover over the building. I have seen some games that ALWAYS have this kind of Bar over EACH building and the screen quickly becomes crowded. If I log on and a friend has buffed my building, it says WHAT buff was used but not WHEN it was used. So theres no real way to tell when the buff will end.

2- Also, and I know it has been said many times already but: We need a PvP island(s). But, NOT the ability to attack Home Islands. If I wanted to play that type of game, I would. There are many out there, and I have played them in the past. One of the main reasons I like this game is the ability to leave it for more than 4-5 hours without worrying about the total destruction of all my hard work. PvP without this, most likely, will ultimately kill this game imo. It will DEFINITELY make me leave it at the very least.

Other than that, keep up the hard work guys. Youre doing great !!

Reply to Thread