Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 229 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Geologist/Adventurer Manuscripts/Tome/Codex Upgrading

I think it would be nice to have a +\-, or at least a reset on the screen for upgrading Geos/Advens. As it is, if we select an upgrade, and choose we dont want that one, or made a mistake, we have to close the window, or back up a page, and restart all over again.

So if you've invested 3 or more upgrades, you have to re-do all those if you chose to change just 1 option.

The +\- option would allow for quick/easier adjustments of the upgrades.

My .02cents worth

Kori

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    How about a package trade, for trading multiple items directly instead of in TO.
    Let's say you would like to trade 5 different items. Right now, you have to do 5 different trades; which takes quite a bit of time. Instead, you could fill trade slots, could even cost a few gold coin (or if with guild members, guild coins), kinda like putting items up for sale in TO. Each slot used would cost an additional 5 guildcoins, or so.
    But, this would allow you to trade multiple items for a bulk price.

Kori.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How about a new Blockade General?... your taverns block at 30 seconds per round. Make a Premium General that attacks at rounds of 45 seconds or 1 minute per round. this would help on some of those risky blocks that are in some of the guides... or even make for running bigger blocks!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Could a timer be implemented into the game where you can basically set hours and minutes to put a workyard to sleep or wake?
    Oh and I greatly appreciate consolidating all of the adventures together. It was getting tough to find a particular adv in my list.

World
    Zeus
    Hello

Any chance of getting a Canadian Flower bed flag added to the current inventory ?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    At the top of the screen, there is a bar that shows quick stats. Population (Troop Assignment), Zone Buffs, and some resources.

1) Could there be an added section for your Geo's and Adventurers? Hover over it and it shows the stats of your G/A's whether they are idle, on assignment and what that assignment is, and how much time is left on that assignment. That way you don't have to hover over each icon in the Star to see the time left.

2) Along with the quick stat bar at the top, could it be possible to add to, re-allocate what is shown there? As we level up, we aren't so much interested in Stone/Pinewood/even Marble as much as we are of Iron/Granite/Hardwood/Exowood/etc. I think we should be able to put there what we like to monitor (Maybe a drag-drop option from inventory to that bar in order of dropped)

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMaster View Post
    Hello

Any chance of getting a Canadian Flower bed flag added to the current inventory ?
    Hello Keymaster,

I've just forwarded a request to our developers. *Fingers crossed!*

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Can someone please do something with these NUKE'S that they have in the Game? I really don't like them.. and People are using them and messing my Block's up. Isn't there SOMETHING that someone can do to eliminate this? Like on the Adventure put a Check Mark if you want Nuke's to be used on the Adventure... like there is a Checkmark for the Cooperation Thingy.. Please.. Please do something about this.. I would just like them gone period.. I don't even like the Nuke's. Just PLEASE do something about them so I can at least start to like them or something. Because I've tryed everything.. even talking to the Person taking the LS... Still don't work... This can only work if it is done through you guys.. I would really appreciate this alot guys..

Thanks.. KewlMyster
    KewlMyster

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Can we have the ability to upgrade our Magnificent Residences. Lvl 2 would be a 1000 pop, lvl 3 1500, etc. could cost mahogany planks and grout, maybe the same price as upgrading fairytale castle or elite barracks.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMyster View Post
    Can someone please do something with these NUKE'S that they have in the Game? I really don't like them.. and People are using them and messing my Block's up. Isn't there SOMETHING that someone can do to eliminate this? Like on the Adventure put a Check Mark if you want Nuke's to be used on the Adventure... like there is a Checkmark for the Cooperation Thingy.. Please.. Please do something about this.. I would just like them gone period.. I don't even like the Nuke's. Just PLEASE do something about them so I can at least start to like them or something. Because I've tryed everything.. even talking to the Person taking the LS... Still don't work... This can only work if it is done through you guys.. I would really appreciate this alot guys..

Thanks.. KewlMyster

I would not say this is Blue Byte's fault. I like the nukes, do not get rid of them. Also if I asked people not to use a nuke and they did anyway. I would cancel the adventure right there, keep their money and add them to the list of people to never sell to again... but I am not the nicest person in the land.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread