Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226
Results 2,251 to 2,254 of 2254

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus
    The Tavern should be upgraded. Allow the gens to gather inside and drink brew while they wait for the next adventure. Saving more spaces on the island.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    When sending generals to adventures, I just want the popup to show all the generals that have any amount of troops listed at the top so that I don't have to scroll through the entire list of some 20 generals to pick out the ones I want to go to the adventure. I don't care on the order otherwise.
    Agree. Something to make sending gens simpler. All the scrolling and freezing is painful.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    Another suggestion that I have heard many in my guild as well as global say.

Give Explorers a way of being sent out in groups. Such as being able to select 5 explorers & have them all go out on the same task. Many of us who have been playing for a few years have upwards of 40 or more explorers. And it is very tedious & annoying having to send them all out one at a time. Not to mention, the amount of clicking it takes to send them all out (3x40 explorers equals 120 clicks for example)
    +1
    I have 79 Explorers currently and it takes a long time to send out all my explorers one at a time and during events, I send them out on various length searches multiple times throughout the day, a group sending function would be awesome.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Virtuous: Great Idea! Many other players have asked for something similar. I sure hope they do as you've suggested!

Reply to Thread