Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 229 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by baddee987 View Post
    i have asked for this before. please pin the star menu .how hard can this be? it gets frustrating to click everytime you need a geo or explorer then click to send them only to rinse and repeat. FIX THIS!
    That seems to make good sense.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yes there are too many bugs. And errors that are not corrected. Promises not kept.
    People are getting tired of it so of course, they leave. This makesit worse for the faithful.
    Come on Blue Byte, get it together! You took a great game and brought it on-line and made it even better. Please, please don't destroy the Settlers

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Game system:

In game note pad.

Home Island:

Request up and down arrows for queues (similar to build menu) for barracks and for provision house.

Related concept: Let us use up and down arrows to access the first item on build queue, (not just the second and later) while the builder is still in transit and before he starts hammering away.

Request a Cancel/Recall button for Explorers and Geologists. Not instantaneous, but let it halve the time until return maybe?

Display of the number of total deposits of each mineral that are currently worked/located as in: 3/8 iron if you have 3 iron mines and 5 more deposits located.

Could we have an ability to plant message signs? "future smelting complex"

Visiting friends:

Mentor mode: Allow a friend who is visiting to have their cursor show up on the visited island for the owning player. I hangout on help chat. It is a real pain to try and tell the new player. "Ok, place your storehouse just to the left of those trees that are in the western end of your number 4 sector. Right by the rocks." Let the owning player's cursor show up for the visitor as well. You recently added the ability to tag collectibles. so maybe you could just make it possible to put those tags anyplace.

Also, let the new builds by the owning player show up for the visitor. As it is now, you have to go home, then come back to see what changes were made.

Last item for visiting. Let the visitor click on buildings and look at the building's stats. It would help to know if a building has an Exclamation Point (!) because it is upgrading for a day, instead of no settler there yet, or no coal. It would make a difference in whether to buff. Possibly for mentor mode (above) you could have the owning player do the clicking and let the mentor see the details.

Adventures:

When you have started a new adventure such as "Witch of the Swamp," you get a quest book panel on the right hand side of the screen where you can visit, send armies, cancel quest, etc. The problem is, when you click on this panel, the new options appear underneath the cursor and the one button exactly under it is the CANCEL button. As someone who hangs out on Help channel, I hear new players that gripe that they accidentally canceled the adventure by double clicking there. Can you make the cursor start at the top of that panel? That way the worst that happens is they visit the island. Or maybe at the 'See details' button.

A related problem is that of the 'confirm' notification for canceling adventures. It is very counter-intuitive to select 'cancel' to continue with the adventure and 'OK' to cancel the adventure. I assume this is partially due to the translation from German. May I suggest changing the wording on those two buttons to "Yes, cancel quest" and "No, continue quest".

Display of total number of troops on the adventure island, whether assigned or not. Something similar to the mouse-over of the settler figure while on the home island would work.

World
    Zeus
    I would LOVE to have Guild Banks in Settlers! A place where guild members can go and share resources or buildings (all tradables). Similar to WoW guild bank system. It can be limited by guild rank and how many items can you take at once or per day.

Also would nice to have something different for getting experience from. Not everyone likes adventures and they are slow and kind of boring. Don't really understand, why are quests not giving xp. They do in almost every game with quests.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    -A troop dump button - one button in troop selection interface that allows you to "drop the kids off" so to speak.
    -Search function in the shop.
    -A wee flapping flag on the barracks flagpole

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    i see with the new lucky explorer One part of the game I hate is getting worse. My star menus fills up pretty fast with items found from explorers. Now it seems a luck explorer can bring back 6 stacks of items as I have seen on test. So this is even more items filling up in star. Could we please have a way to stack all the single buffs, small stacks of resources ect. I have 15 trained explorers and 3 slow ones on top of that and its crasy how stuff filled the star durring the event while looking for eggs.

as example right now I have
    78 solar flares all singles
    312 cheese sandwiches all singles
    108 mr Myers all singles
    294 choclate rabbits all singles
    You get the point Please find a way so I can stack these. If I can stack them maybe I can sell them.
    Perhaps maybe even let people trade buffs in stacks on TO even if they are not stacked in star
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Please give Economy Overview a “Mark on Map” Option
    You click Economy Overview, choose an item on the left, and then click a building on the presented chart to show all of them on either the left or right side.
    At the bottom there is a number showing the total those buildings produce.
    Next to the number please add this option “Mark on Map”
    Below I show what it would look like:

Once chosen, the player is sent to the map of his island. Every one of those buildings has a marker like you currently provide when a player marks a friend’s collectibles. Inside each marker is a number showing the level of the building.

This option enhances building positioning and upgrading. With it, a player can quickly see if he wants to move buildings in order to consolidate them on his island. The player can also see which buildings would be good to upgrade.
    Hopefully you deem this suggestion, if you read it, worthy of your due consideration.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would like to see less pop ups that things are finished etc. we get mail too saying the same thing. I can see the mail slot flashing I don't need a popup telling me I have mail. Another suggestion would be to label the sectors, I find it hard to see the little flags on other player islands. I'm sort of new and haven't completely mastered it yet.
    Thanks,
    Sharmon

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    One Suggestion. A single button to stop all of one type of Production (i.e pinewood sawmill, iron smelter, etc) You could put it in the economy overview thing

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Yes, I'm tired of having to stop/start half a dozen gold mines (after having to buff them all individually).

Reply to Thread