Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 229 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratavaruoy View Post
    My vision of Barracks:

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!! very well put together Ratavaruoy, i would love to see this implemented
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm sure it's been suggested before (but I'm not finding it) but a way for guild leaders/officers to see who is and is not completing guild quests.

It gets pretty annoying to be consistently missing the quest by 1. It would be nice to be able to see if a player needs help, or just doesn't do the quests on a regular basis.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The screen shot of the week is a neat weekly give away. It typically tosses gems at players who are already super-far along in their adventure. I'd suggest having two winners a week - one who's "expert" in the sense that they've done everything from clearing their isle to making it look pretty - and one who's "amateur" - they've done something cool with their limited resources and could really use the gems to help along the adventure. Every time I look at the winner, I think "Huh - really cool what they've done there but doesn't look like they need the gems as much as others do!"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyman_ View Post
    I'm sure it's been suggested before (but I'm not finding it) but a way for guild leaders/officers to see who is and is not completing guild quests.

It gets pretty annoying to be consistently missing the quest by 1. It would be nice to be able to see if a player needs help, or just doesn't do the quests on a regular basis.
    I agree very much. More info available to guild leaders would rock. Right now it all has to be gathered by rote. We send out a message once or twice a year for "spring cleaning" - if someone doesn't reply to it within a month to say they are still active in the guild and pursuing guild quests, then we let 'em go. Love to have them playing the game, but guilds are for regular players who want something more.

World
    Zeus
    I'm back with another suggestion:

How about making it possible to set a number of stacks of Provision House items to create, along with the slider bar version currently available? I usually build, for instance, four stacks of baskets at a time, and 10 stacks of fish food and deer musk. It would be nice to be able to enter a number of stacks when I want to do that, or still to use the slider option for things like quests that say "Create X number of *Provision House Items*..."

If you need clarification, please post. I will check back.

Thank you for your time, and for a great game! :-)

World
    Zeus
    On the star menu could you add an adventure tab, so the misc tab really has misc items. Thanks

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    I think the explorers should be able to search for and find buildings and decorations. We could have different levels of searches just like the others and each level has corresponding building and decorations that can be found with different drop rates.

GSoldier
    You talk about new buildings being added, when what we need is granite mines and titanium mines. Like many have already said, getting these through explorers is a pain and the cost for these items is outrageous. Having these mines available to players would make the cost less because competition would be greater.

GSoldier
    Also, when are we going to be able to explore and capture other islands instead of just doing the same old adventures over and over again. We need something where we can expand our Kingdom.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GSoldier View Post
    You talk about new buildings being added, when what we need is granite mines and titanium mines. Like many have already said, getting these through explorers is a pain and the cost for these items is outrageous. Having these mines available to players would make the cost less because competition would be greater.
    i have to disagree here. granite is THE end resource. it is needed for lvl5 buildings for the most part, some of the advanced buildings need it for lvl4. do you think it should be an easy task to get your entire island to lvl5? i dont think so. it costs so much because it is, rightfully, more difficult to obtain than any other resource, and it is in high demand. any addition to the way granite is obtained should be challenging, in other words not just building another mason on your home island. sry, but i think devaluing (spelling?) granite would take a large chunk of the challenge of lvling up your island out of the game.
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Reply to Thread