Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 229 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I don't want to defend my resource island.

World
    Ares
    lol no, I can't play 24/7.
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    please try to find an alternative way to use barrels for example in provision house using 1000 barrels to have a lucky one barrel with a surprise treasure!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrimm1 View Post
    I know everyone is just like me, they have tons of ideas on how to make the game better.

So to help us out a little bit please post ideas here in this thread .

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    As a toe-in-the-water for PvP play... how about a variation on the co-op adventure except turn it into a 'Capture the Flag' (CtF) contest where the player who conquers the center Boss camp is the only one to get the loot?

To lessen the advantage of "deep pocket" players, have CtF adventures that only allow certain general types. IE: Reg Gen only, Reg & BHG only... etc.

Also ... have one that randomizes the bandit camps (but are the same for each player). You don't know what you're facing until you arrive on the island and the only one you see is the first one. There's mist obscuring all the other camps and the next isn't shown until someone conquers the current camp. When revealed - everyone sees the next camp. Call it 'Fog of War'.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Make a rare drop ( that only comes from that adventure) in some 3 player adventure such as a buff that can upgrade an explorer. it makes a regular explorer fast, a fast (gem one) into a Green one. this will make people do adventures. Sort of like when people did dark brotherhood for the tower. Yes I know whirwind drops the church but who wants it? its not as good as a frozen manor and its an odd size. Make it a 1 in a 1000 drop
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    a 1 in 1k drop = RNG cursing.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Just out of curiosity... can anyone point out one single suggestion that's been made in here that's been implemented in the game? Starting to wonder if we aren't completely wasting our time to even type them in. There's a ton of stuff in here I'd love to see actually included, and a lot of them don't look that hard to code.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Indigo, i really like your idea#2 (View Islands)!! YES!!! I second that motion! I have often wanted to view people's islands without having to add them to my friend list in order to do so.

I dont know why i would ever want to hide my island from other players though (Island Privacy idea). And having that would kind of defeat the purpose of
    idea#2 (though only when players use the hide function).

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This is a fantastic game but a lot of players are getting bored, including myself. Cuz after i/we am/are done rebuilding our island and buffing someone there is basically nothing left to do except sit and wait around for our trades to be taken or for damascene swords/cannons etc to be made, and search for collectibles. Plus I don't do a lot of adventures because i find them tedious and boring. I wish they could be made less tedious, less time consuming, less boring; the time it takes to send troops back n forth and the time it takes to read and follow some guides for longer adventures make it tedious. The thing that appeals to me the most--for ANY online game--is what amount of creative outlet it provides for me. And so the building and designing of my island is what drew me to the game. I dont spend much time in chat either.

So i would like to see more creative options and also it would be nice if there were more things we could do on EACH OTHER'S islands AND on ADVENTURE islands.
    I can click on a friend's collectibles to help him find them and i can buff his buildings, that's it. Maybe it would be nice if we could find gold coins or a unit of granite, titanium, an omniseed, etc here or there when we buff or something? Idea: for every 1 coin or unit we find for ourself the friend we buff gets 2. I luv games which allow for altruistic interactions.

Or maybe the Developers can expand the game somehow to include sea battles and then also raise the cap from level 50 to something higher.

Just some musings and ramblings on my part.

World
    Zeus
    Lady Starfire: You are right on.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread