Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 229 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I would like to see more incentive for people to be playing daily. With all the event bonuses a significant portion of guilds are taken up with players who only play for events. Makes things rather dead at other times.

Give those dailies people do xp rewards, so that people have a reason to log in days other than events.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I would like to see more incentive for people to be playing daily. With all the event bonuses a significant portion of guilds are taken up with players who only play for events. Makes things rather dead at other times.

Give those dailies people do xp rewards, so that people have a reason to log in days other than events.
    What they need to do with the dailies is make them doable if you only have a short gaming window. They also need to scale down the weekly challenges so that they don't cost more than they give and don't require 8+ hours of daily play to complete. Most of us who don't play much anymore are bored by the repetition and by the time needed to achieve anything.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Feature to move storehouse resources to star without having to ask for help/trade.

It would be nice to have a feature to move resources to star without having to ask for help/trade.

Add Star/Storehouse option to decline trade mail like loot.

Will check back later.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Mass explorer send feature still not implemented.
    Will check back later.

World
    Zeus
    Lately I have noticed that the Explorers are bringing back 80-90% more FRAGs instead of Adventures. Can BB fix the drops back the way it use to be ????
    Also noticing another big difference: Adventure Loots are not dropping Adventures are much as the past. Again I ask "can you please change it back to previous % drops?

Example: I played 10 Woodcutters in a row. Only one dropped a follow up (1rst Thief)
    I use to get a follow up every 2-3 Woodcutters. It's also happening with other adventures.

Players work hard and put in many many hours. I think the drops should go back to previous % drops.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agree with crazy-beard... i have been sending almost 40 expl out for adv.. and getting a ton of frags. and i used to get an slt every 3-4 vlt - now i'm lucky if i get one in 30.

World
    Zeus
    I strongly suggest you fix the Loading page. 12 hours trying and nothing to show for it. I have been trying to Load the game sense noon. I would like to see the new event. Does this game work anymore ?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    [q]I have been trying to Load the game sense noon. I would like to see the new event. Does this game work anymore ?[/q]
    No idea what you are talking about, par for the course.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just created another threat under Feature suggestions and requests before I saw this one:

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...tor-wide-buffs

It's about being able to merge buffs to create sector-wide buffs by using the provision house. It could be done by introducing another specialized building for said purpose and make it available during events or via gems. When you have hundreds of buildings on the island but don't have the time to for individual buffs, this would be a great alternative.

World
    Ares
    When sending generals to adventures, I just want the popup to show all the generals that have any amount of troops listed at the top so that I don't have to scroll through the entire list of some 20 generals to pick out the ones I want to go to the adventure. I don't care on the order otherwise.

Reply to Thread