Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 229 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A separate mail line for Loot, Battle, Buff, Explorer reports so that a piece of mail does not accidentally get deleted because you were clearing out 50 buff reports but that poem someone was working on and asked you to proofread does not get deleted by accident.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    next suggestion is a physical timer to countdown when you are waiting to join a new guild. Something you can see in game while you wait we have timers for constructing buildings, Generals traveling, Explorers seeking, and Geologists surveying why should the player be in the dark about a timer they can't see?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    A way to "pin" the star menu so when you move deposit you don't always have to click the star menu

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    We have the science tree for the geologist's, what about somthing to enhance the explores?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimers View Post
    We have the science tree for the geologist's, what about somthing to enhance the explores?
    They mentioned they were working on this. I would like if they could work on something for the Generals.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Seems with PVP looming in the future it may be a great idea to revamp the barracks and provision house a bit. Allowing people to put in the numbers they want made and let the resources show after instead of 25 at a time or different family's - Bandits .

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I was wondering if there is possibility to remove the general from the adventure island and put him in the star menu without sending him home. For example IOTP has only 3 landing spots and if I send accidentally 3 fast gens, i can not land regular without sending one fast gen home. thanx

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    an occasional bandit raiding party (camp) landing on your island would be nice to break any monotony, having them slow down production of any buildings in their aggro zone would be a good way to make folks deal with them as quick as possible.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by tschuler View Post
    A separate mail line for Loot, Battle, Buff, Explorer reports so that a piece of mail does not accidentally get deleted because you were clearing out 50 buff reports but that poem someone was working on and asked you to proofread does not get deleted by accident.
    would be nice to have yeah

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would like a way to distinguish the different Generals quarters from one another without having to click on each one, either by color or a flag.

Edited to include: I also wanted to ask for a way for the items in the star menu to stack - I can't understand why they don't, when you're a new player and all you can produce are fish platters, you have stacks and stacks of them, why don't items in the star menu stack like everything else?

Also as numerous others have mentioned, pinning the star menu would be very helpful, especially when buffing.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Askimi; 08-08-13 at 06:16 am. Reason: To Include Another Suggestion

Reply to Thread