Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 229 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidChipmnk View Post
    REALLY want to keep Gems for Friends around. So many people are upset and disappointed about losing this new and great feature. People are always selling LS and other gem gifted items based on trust. Ending Gems for Friends will not stop the possibility of a scam. Generally the community polices itself. Once a player scams, the rest will warn everyone. Please don't take away such a good new thing because of a very small group of bad apples.
    I don't like the system as it is and thank the devs for shutting it down ... but we should have some way that players can buy veterans, building licenses, savage scouts, floating residences, village schools, recyclers, and the other 'limited' items that aren't tradable. Taking this ability away is what is disappointing. At 100 gems/week, it takes a lot of these items away from all of the free-to-play players ... as they can only get one every few months.

Cowardly
    Have you considered offering 1 and 2 day Premium days? I work and while I do check in daily to do maintenance and daily quests ( or finish them with gems) I don't have time to adventure every day and I'm sure many others are in the same boat do to their particular lives, ie...school or what not.

While I have the money and would buy Premium days to get the benefits of this feature, I hesitate to purchase 7 days only to be able to get the full benefit for 2 or 3.

World
    Zeus
    The Buffs on Premium Accounts should benefit the players that actually purchased them, not those players that are fortunate enough to be friends with a Premium Player. Especially with the "No Trading Premium Accounts" thing coming up. Players, myself included, that are willing to spend their Money/Gems on a Premium Account should get a boost in their own Islands Buffs. I have no problem with our Friends getting the increase, but we should get one too.

Cowardly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-cheww View Post
    The Buffs on Premium Accounts should benefit the players that actually purchased them, not those players that are fortunate enough to be friends with a Premium Player. Especially with the "No Trading Premium Accounts" thing coming up. Players, myself included, that are willing to spend their Money/Gems on a Premium Account should get a boost in their own Islands Buffs. I have no problem with our Friends getting the increase, but we should get one too.
    Amen!

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    BB Overlords,

Raise the player level, Raise the player level. Raise the player level.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Sent mail storage
    able to message officers

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    1. Make it possible to queue up more than 25 troops at a time. For players with higher population limits this can take a half hour to queue up units.
    2. Have a tooltip which shows the amount of mines one has and the max amount of that resource allowed. This way it is easier to know what to send your geologist to find.
    3. A "remove all troops" button for a general when arriving to an adventure.
    4. A box to type in how many troops to add to a general instead of just the slide bar.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Here is an idea from MassabiOne and jugglehead from Gamers Evolved,to be able to build bulk troops and bulk resources in the provision house instead of blocks of 25.A other is to have a guild store house to donate to for new gamers or in guild prises.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it would be awesome to be able to que books in the bookbinder.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    please add the name of the friend that buffed the inland,to the news tab, while we are out questing. I like that it does not send a ton of emails, when I am online but AFK or doing a quest, but when I return to my inland and find lots of buffed buildings. I would like to rebuff the right friend. or at least say thank you.
    Cheers

Reply to Thread