Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 229 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I like everyones ideas so far im with all of them and maybe the ability to buff on top of a buff or add a auto buff option on a building

World
    Zeus
    Guild Quests for players over level 45 need to be changed. It has come to my attention that high level guildies are often asked to run lengthy adventures for their daily guild quest, like Traitors or even Sons of the Veld. It's one thing to give someone a time intensive quest for their personal daily quest, but to require a large time investment for a guild quest is just wrong. It's making some of our higher level members want to leave the guild because they are feeling that they are the "weak link" in completing our guild quests.

Is this really what the Developers want out of guild quests? Do they really wish to create a situation that makes guild members feel pressured to leave the guild because the quest itself is completely unreasonable? Requiring anyone to run an adventure for a guild quest is inappropriate and needs to be changed ASAP.

Recruit
    I haven't been playing that long, so I don't even know what happens when I complete control of my island, but I'm already thinking about what it's like with other games when everything is mature, and it can be boring. What I'd like to see:

When you have pretty much maxed out your island, it would be great to send your explorer to find a new land, build a ship or two, pack in some resources and settlers, and move to the new island. You would have to abandon your old island (I don't want to maintain two of these monsters), but the new island could have a couple of new features. Maybe the settlers that stay behind could buy out your share of ownership in the existing island, giving you some seed money to start in the new land.

I do like a previous suggestion of a resource timer. Probably the weakest/most irritating feature of the current game is losing a building permit when you allow a mine to expire. There's no reason to do that except to force the player to spend money (I spend money, but I don't waste money).

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    you dont lose the building lisence when a mine collapses, it goes back to ur inventory automatically
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Recruit
    LostSoul, I didn't realize that. I'll watch the next time to see what happens. I've been destroying the mine when it gets below 100 and then rebuilding. What a waste of time. The license must go back to inventory when the resource runs out? cause it sure doesn't when I destroy the 'residue' to prepare for rebuilding.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    yea man, as soon as the mine depletes the you get the lisence back. although some mines, such as iron and gold mines, it is good to tear down when it gets down to around 30 or less as the resources you get back are worth more than the bit of ore left in the mine.
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Recruit
    I really appreciate the feedback. Not far enough along to be in a guild yet, so this helps me a lot.

Not sure why, maybe it's different at different stages of the game, but just had an iron mine run out of resource, and I didn't get the license back. Even when I clicked on it to get rid of the 'residue', no license returned. I'm going to let it happen one more time, but I only had one license when the day started, and I still only have 1 license, so hard to misinterpret the data.

Recruit
    My suggestion is a bit simple. Visiting islands should not be restricted to adding friends. Or if that is a necessity; I suggest add one-way as well as both-way friendship options [well modes] where a small arrow icon or something differentiates between mutual and one sided friends.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    There are some adventures that are either very difficult, or the losses are not worth the rewards. Secluded Experiments is a good example. Instead of redesigning the adventure, I would like to see a buff that can be created or purchased the can be placed on a garrison. All XP earned by that general would be doubled until the adventure is completed.

The concept is simple and would make adventures like Secluded Experiments and Sons of the Veld worth the losses.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Lightbulb Info box graphic placement change

The in-game info box drives me batty. It's always in the way when i want to check the population bar.

Please move it down a little, to just under the population bar.

Reply to Thread