Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 229 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I'll be sure to mention this suggestion to see what can be done with it.

-BB_Odhran
    the system is already there for the "Loot" mail would be nice to have the same option for "Trade" mail.

thank you

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think the foreign ship from weekly challenge would make a good general that you could load with troops and send to water adventures, then enemy camps you would attack would be other ships, maybe a land based fort too for variety. Could have a new Nords water adv where you'd be attacking Viking Dragon boats, etc

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Customized Star menu: I would like to position the icons in the star menu, having the most often used items more easily accessible.
    Or even create my own custom menu, where I can put just the icons I want.

In game timers: Create custom named timers, that I can set with days, hours, mins. I can reference these, and they notify you when they are done.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will bring up these two suggestions to make sure they are heard.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    With the Token and change that we can level up population buildings that could normally not level up.
    It would be F* sweet to have some new graphic design that goes with those!

I know you have some great graphic designer that could produce some really sweet looking buildings levels!

-
    And again I will bring back my previous suggestion to modify the Mail system to allow <Trade> mail to be moved to star or storehouse.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'd like to scale the star menu taller - like i can with the chat window. cause 1 more line and i could see all my buffs (since prem days don't stack its messing it up).

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    When on an adventure, particularly a coop, when I click on "Show details" it should should the correct order of the attending players: Player1, Player2, etc.
    This would be helpful running Whirlwind to know what player number you are.

For example, on Tomb Raiders I am listed first, but was the third player invited, thus player 3.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    With the Token and change that we can level up population buildings that could normally not level up.

I know you have some great graphic designer that could produce some really sweet looking buildings levels!

-
    And again I will bring back my previous suggestion to modify the Mail system to allow <Trade> mail to be moved to star or storehouse.
    I have asked about having the graphics change as you level a building up. I am waiting to hear back about it.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Red face Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I will bring up these two suggestions to make sure they are heard.

-BB_Odhran
    Thank you

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    1 - With the Token and change that we can level up population buildings that could normally not level up.

-
    2 - And again I will bring back my previous suggestion to modify the Mail system to allow <Trade> mail to be moved to star or storehouse.
    3 - Would be a nice change to move the 'Premium Token' to the Misc Star tab.

4 - I would be real nice to have some type of Population Overview (that give you the amount of each building you have and their total pop)
    Would show 4 pirate res and you can click on each of them to find them on your island and it tell you that those 4 give you 160 population.
    Like a really nice place where you have every single pop building located with pop counts so you can quickly figure out the # of each type of building you have and offer visual view on what type of building you could upgrade or change etc.

5 - Bookbinder build queue!

Reply to Thread