Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 229 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus

Suggestions

I know everyone is just like me, they have tons of ideas on how to make the game better.

So to help us out a little bit please post ideas here in this thread .
    Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 01-13-12 at 02:41 pm.

World
    Zeus
    Ok heres a thought for ya level (LV) 1 building workers walk LV 2 wheelbarrel LV 3 samll cart LV 4 big cart 1 horse LV 5 big cart 2 horses each method makes traveling with goods faster to reduce production times
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

World
    Zeus
    Also how about a buff we can make that buffs for the same as exotic fruit basket or red flying setttler. (12 or 24 hours triple output)

Even better one that buffs all buildings at once for some amount of time 3/6/9/12 hours at double or maybe even triple output?

A few suggestions...

1. Resource Summary - An in-game pop-up summary window of all builds and resources. Shows number of each field, building, well etc, with levels and output information.

2. Ignore Player - Right-click player name link to ignore player.

3. View Islands - Right click non-friend player to view their island.

4. Island Privacy - Allow players the option to show / hide their island from other players, both friend and non-friend.

5. Chat Help Icon - Add an icon someplace within the chat window that when clicked, generates the current chat commands in the current chat tab window.

6. Army Summary - A pop-up summary window that shows available troops, assigned troops etc, for each garrison.

7. General Name - Allow the naming of our army Generals.
    Last edited by Indigo; 09-19-11 at 07:15 am.

World
    Zeus
    Could you maybe make my general level up? with all the fighting he has done he is battle harden an I would think it would be nice for him to get better at leading and attacking.

Gives a bonus to troops damage takeing and giveing and makes it so he can do more take more as well.

World
    Zeus
    Bigger build que

Count down on building upgrades in time if you hover over it, move the % done up so I can see how much is done when I have a building in front of the one i'm upgradeing which hides the % done numbers.

World
    Zeus
    Make it so that the roads we build actually speed up travel and the workers use them.

World
    Zeus
    We should be allowed to turn off the word filter on chat(s).

Some of us relize words are just that words an know not to take offence to them.

I think we should be allowed to post http links in guild chat tab.

*EDIT* And in whispers...
    Last edited by Tapewormz; 09-04-11 at 04:21 pm.
    I'm the keeper of the cheese, and you're the lemon merchant... and he knows it! That's why he's going to kill us! Hurry man, lets get out of here before he lets loose the marmosetes!

First off, overall great game. One of the better ones online. Just a few happy to glad suggestions:
    1. Make it possible to see the battle anime during the actual battle rather then receiving an email after its over.
    2. Make an IPhone / IPad App that sends a warning when a resource is depleted (mine, crop...).
    OR
    3. A resource timer. Displays each resource and shows amount of time until a field or mine is depleted
    4. Allow the player to customize the resource display bar at the top of the screen. That way I better monitor the effects of changes I make when upgrading

Thanks in advance for the consideration. Jimmy

Reply to Thread