Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 229 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

World
    Zeus

Cool Resetting troop counts for generals...

I read many suggestions, but did not see this one:
    1. How about a 'reset' button in the troop allocation/selection window to set all assigned troops to zero (0). Using the slider is quaint, but more than once in a while it does not cooperate on the first (or second) try. This would be very handy between attacks or between adventures or even after cleanup of an adventure where you zero out your troop assignments to see what you have to rebuild.

Thank you in advance for your time.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    This is a great idea.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    nice idea

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The Suggestion:
    Make Premium buffs last the same amount of time when buffing yourself, as it does when you buff your friends.

The Reason:
    It can be frustrating to find buffs when needed. I see People in Trade channel buying buffs all the time because of this.

It would be nice if during premium time, self buffs lasted at least as long as a friend buffs or even better let premium self buffs last as long as a friend premium buffs. This would be a great thank you and incentive for players who buy premium time. Especially newer players still looking for guild and others that don't want to be in a guild.

World
    Zeus
    Can anybody here say the suggestion thread is actually useful anymore? (within the past 2 years)

Let's play a simple game.

Can you guys list how many suggestions that were posted here actually a suggest that made it to the game ?

World
    Zeus
    There is a large pile of things BB has to do before new suggestions. Like fix the bloody problems. Get players back in the game.

By the way. Tell us what is being done/worked on. The statement "We are working on it" is not satisfactory.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    There is a large pile of things BB has to do before new suggestions. Like fix the bloody problems. Get players back in the game.
    By the way. Tell us what is being done/worked on. The statement "We are working on it" is not satisfactory.
    :-) Love the last statement you made. :-)

I think their new statement is "We'll get back to you."

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    When there is more information, we'll post it. Cheers, BB_Rawren

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    :-) I think their new statement is "We'll get back to you."
    How about send me some gems, my check is in the mail.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to have battle reports generated by guests sent to the holder of the adventure. Many of us have run into the situation where we are not sure if someone has tagged in an adventure and the person tagging is now offline. If the person running the adventure could receive all battle reports then we would not have to wait until the person comes back online to find out. Of course there would have to be an indication on the battle report that it was from another army. Thanks!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Maybe something on or around the garrison of the guest could change colors after they tagged.

Reply to Thread