Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 229 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for unlocking this thread. I appreciate.
    Here is my suggestion:
    All players get one aide
    You assign the aide to one building.
    You tell the aide to do one or both of the following:
    Rebuild the building once it is expired, if the aide can dispatch an explorer (if a mine) and there are resources to rebuild it (if a mine or farm, etc.)
    Buff the building once it is unbuffed, if the buff you identify is available.

When I work on a particular industry, such as currently on increasing farm and silo production, I would love to drop an aide on a key building to keep it going for me. 7 day upgrades can lead to resources going to zero quickly.

Plus it would be fun for players to tell each other where they placed their aide.
    Plus you could let players choose from several aide designs you provide. My preference would be a prim, medieval librarian. She would keep a building running for me.
    Plus you could do a contest asking players to describe designs they want for their aide options. You have mine.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    As suggested, I repost this suggestion in its revised form:
    Please create a building with a banner overhead on which players can type perhaps 14 characters. A speaker speaks from a podium. People sit at the front of the building collecting signatures. And characters mill about signing up or listening to the speaker. The beauty of this inexpensive one-per-player building is that players take a picture after it is up and social network it, giving you free publicity. There are so many ways players could use those 14 characters. A political candidate. A sports team. Something for a relative. It would be a fun building to put on the island. And players who buff other players will likely always check for it. Great conversation starter.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    All good points.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    M: Thank you for the support. Appreciated.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    During events the collectibles on adventure island should reflect that event (example: have pumpkins during halloween)

Settler
    World
    Ares
    This adds to my post number 1831
    I wrote “Buff the building once it is unbuffed, if the buff you identify is available.”
    Please add that the player can load the aide with buffs to use. The player then chooses the order in which the aide uses those buffs. When the aide uses up all the buffs assigned to her, she simply does not buff anymore until the player loads her with more buffs to use.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    What about the ability to remove a buff. Sometimes the wrong type of buff is placed and it would be nice to be able to remove it.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavandor View Post
    Hi i have an idea for a very simple addition that you guys may like. When a victorious gen is returning from battle with say 100 soldiers, one has to wait until he is back to use those soldiers,etc. with another general. What about a choice to retrieve your soldiers while they are still en route back to camp so you can send your next wave of attacks a bit sooner with another general. Just an idea thanks!

I like your idea Gavandor. Yes, something should be done about that problem.

World
    Zeus
    My list, repeated for the 100th time.

1. Pin star tab open
    2. Barracks to queue more than 25 at a time, let me enter any number up to available settlers.
    3. make everything in star stackable: adventures, my 600 cheese sammies etc. Then allow us to delete them.
    4. Adv loot go straight to storage, not star.
    5. Run only when buffed option.
    6. Give us the option to turn off all the annoying blinking crap (Ok, I am old, so maybe it is just me, but having new quest blink everytime I go to an adventure, even if I am on the last camp is annoying). Again it could be an I am old thing.
    7. Allow me to send more than 1 gen at a time. Allow me to empty gens with 1 click.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Some desires for the settlers online game:

1: Designated and/or more general landing spots. One option could be for us to pay to fill waterspaces with stones/dirt/mud to make it useable land for the generals

2: More achievements. I love the achievements, still far away from completing them all, but little and little getting there. Would love to see achievements for the Fairytale adventures, participation in events and in general more achievements.

3: Port/seadock, with boats. Boats could have some of the same concept as explorers, just these should be out searching for longer periodes(I suggest 1 week up to 2 month). They could find small amounts of gems(1-25), military troops for use on adventures, medipacks, grout in small amounts, science-stuff, some of the decorations and eventitems in small amounts. I opt for 3 boats(caravel) each costing more and more to buy(should be high cost items). And maybe gem-item boats like frigate/galleon.

4: Queue for Bookbinder. Maybe let the bookbinder be upgraded to level 6 for this to be an option? Or give the bookbinder an add-on option where we can tell the bookbinder to repeat what it is producing

5: Improved Barracks. Mostly to give players option of producing more than 25 units at once. Maybe let the Barracks be upgraded to level 6 for this to be an option, or make an add-on option to it, just like the Bookbinder-suggestion.

6: Speedy generals(faster travel to-and-from adventures, faster walking on adventures. Maybe science-options that will come in the future?

7: Option to stack Star menu items. Tagg on 1000 adventures and you will have 1000x1 starcoins(for level 50 players). Those 1 starcoins sit good at my starmenu, but would love to see an option for stacking them and adding them to my game. Same is with alot of the other resources I have.

8: Timed geologist. Could be a science thing ofc, but a little late for that now I guess. The idea is to let the geologist to go search in 'set time'. Like I am going offline and would like for my geologist to search for marble in 6 hours. I could set this 'timed geologist' to do this.

9: Island skills: Complete certain difficulties to get island skill points. Difficulties could be: spend # hours online in game, gain # experience points/star coins, complete certain adventures, spend # of buffs, use certain troops on adventures etc. Much like achievements, just higher cost/more difficult. The reward would be island skill points. These points could be used to permanently boost the island. Example: every placed buff on your island last 1-5 % longer, all loot from adventures increased by 1-5%, all loot/items from explorers/boats(see #3) increased by 1-5%, random chance of getting 1-5 buildings buffed/each with random buff ++++

Reply to Thread