Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 229 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2281

Thread: Suggestions

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    who goes in the forums? that's not the first place ppl go when they sign in. if its not on the news feed ppl wont know. also cl should spread the word through the chat channels.
    so bb do u ever fix problems in tso?. spoiler no they don't

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Suggestion: Introduction to Sector Flags/Banners, which allows you to move your storehouses within a certain radius of the flag/banner.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It would be vary interesting to see the raving rabbit put to work for the Easter event.
    suggestions,(every time you click it),

1:it shows you where to find an egg or collectible on your island( with a short cool down time in between)
    2:it brings all the bunny's to the statue (for a short time)
    3:it hides the bunny's (for a short time)

The bunny is cool but is missing some thing. I believe it should have a job during the Easter event.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Should hold a daily lottery, and/or a weekly lottery. Buy tickets for gold coins ... put up prizes like Silos and Gems or Deerstalkers or Frozen Manors or ....

World
    Zeus
    I thought I'd suggested this before, or someone else had, but after diligently searching for it through the forums I don't find it anywhere. So, I'm going to post this suggestion:

That small island in the middle of the lake...the one left over after last year's Halloween event...it has usable space on it. Why not make it so that we can build on it? I'd love to put a fisherman and a storehouse there. Or maybe some decorative buildings...something.

Please open that space up for development!
    Thank you.
    "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."--Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker

World
    Zeus
    suggestion: how about being able to rearrange the barracks and/or provision house queue in the same way that the construction queue can be rearranged? This would help in the common situation where there are lots of items in the PH waiting to be made and, oh look, my guild quest asks me to make some golden brew mugs - but it won't get completed for a day because there is so much ahead of it.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Buff Wizard Hut (Permanent Building)- This building allows you to stack buffs up to 5 buildings.

Limitation- You must wait until all the buffs you added to the one building is depleted before adding more buffs. And you can only do a stack of buffs in quantities of 25. And different buffs are not allowed to stack on each other.

OR

Give us the ability to stack buffs. With of course the limitation of not being able to stack different buffs.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Random thoughts:

1. Show players level in chat.
    2. Create a trade partners list.
    3. Eliminate gems from free play.
    4. Offer a membership option that includes premium benefits and a weekly gem stipend.
    5. Create a trade icon for an adventure loot spot.
    6. Create Guild Islands with limited production capacity as a premium reward.
    7. (a) Create BB guilds that players can join for the purpose displaying a tag helpful in hosting community events such as the Sunday auction.
    7. (b) Recruit a community leader who can host the auction.
    8. Create a permanent trade slot. Players could build a store and offer items in their trade store that don't expire as long as supplies last.

Known unknowns:
    1. An improved barracks
    2. advertise

World
    Zeus
    UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES

I have been playing TSO since July 2011 during the closed beta. The game was known then as Castle Empire. It has been a fun game to play, at least for me. There have been many changes, new things and updates. Many quite nice. Some a waste of time and effort. However in the last 12 months or so we find an increasing number of bugs and problems. These are not getting better, they are now getting much worse. Why is this?

It is my opinion that the developers are completely ignoring the Rule of Unintended Consequences when they make changes. The effect of this is that when a change is made, something else stops working right. Some are rather minor, like the arrow in the White Castle. Others can be quite serious. Like the ability to logon to the game, being dropped from the game and losing stuff.

The test server should make it possible to eliminate a good percentage of these unintended consequences. But this is not the case. We have heard of problems showing up on the test server and rather than being fixed they are introduced into the main game. Why is this happening. One possible reason for this might be the lack of manpower. It is my guess that there are fewer developers now than in the past. Everything is now "rush" "get it done". It is also my guess that there has been a significant loss of income. There are fewer players now that ever before. The loss of players is evident when you look at the postings in the forum.

I don't have all the answers but I do know that it behooves the developers to pay close attention the the Law of Unintended Consequences. Doing this may keep Murphy's Law from causing additional damage.

Wimpy

P.S. I can't post this now because I can't get the forum to load after several trys. Hmmm? I'll post when I can get on.
    Last edited by Wimpy; 04-22-14 at 11:08 am.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    i have asked for this before. please pin the star menu .how hard can this be? it gets frustrating to click everytime you need a geo or explorer then click to send them only to rinse and repeat. FIX THIS!

Reply to Thread